Chapter Two : Friends?

"Hm! Stop!" I grumbled to my ten year old sister as I had a mouthful of Fruit Loops.

"Stop! Stop!" She mimicked me and I looked at my mom who was watching Steve Harvey on the TV.

I pushed her out of her chair and she hissed as I silently laughed to myself looking down at my cereal bowl.

"Mommy, she pushed-"

"No, I didn't she lying." I shook my head and my mom looked at us with a glare.

"Shut up, I'm trying to watch my show." She said and turned back to the tv and I smiled in victory as my little sister sat back in her chair.

"Meanie."

"Dick." I mumbled and she gasped at me.

"She just said a bad wor-" I pushed her off of her chair again and my mom looked over at us.

"Stop pushing your sister off the damn chair!" She yelled at me and I ducked my head as I looked at my cereal.

"Sorry, ma." I slurped up my milk and rested the bowl in the sink before standing up and looking at the time.

"I can't even enjoy my damn show." My mom hissed standing up and slipping on her shoes.

"Get your little asses in the car." She hissed and we both grabbed our bags and walked out the apartment quickly.

Walking down the three flight of stairs till we left the apartment building, "I call shotgun!" Y/S/N spoke and I snorted grabbing her backpack to keep her from running.

She gasped as I pulled her back and I ran to the passenger side of the car while my sister frowned at me.

"So mean!" She yelled and I lightly tugged on her braid.

"Quit your whining you can sit up front when you're the right age." I crossed my arms as I squinted my eyes at the rising sun peeking through the clouds.

"Yeah right! Who says I have to be a right age?! I am the age now-"

"No, you gotta be twelve or older to sit in the front-"

"Where does it even say that?" My little sister hissed and I heard the car unlock and I opened the door.

"Right here!" I said loudly as I opened the visor and quickly closed it because it was a lie.

It was a seatbelt warning instead but I wasn't gonna tell her that, she'd be too adamant to have proof.

"Why are y'all still fighting? I'm gonna pop you both if you don't shut the hell up." My mother spoke up as she stepped down the steps till she reached the vehicle.

"Sorry mommy." Y/S/N spoke innocently as she sat in the back causing me to silently mimic her.

"Sorry, ma." I mumbled as I unlocked my phone not noticing a certain brunette being ushered into a car with her brother.

I checked up on the Twitter account I had and immediately saw new videos and pictures of Fifth Harmony. They had just finished their Harmonize America Mall Tour. Their first ever tour and I was extremely proud while they now were the opening acts of Cher Lloyd's I Wish Tour.

It was only 2013 and it wasn't like they were huge yet but I knew they would be. They were grabbing people's attention while they already took my heart. I mean look at Camila- or Mani- or- fuck look at all of them. I sighed deeply knowing they were so cute and I was swooning over the cute girl group.

"If you don't answer me I'm gonna bust your ass." My mom spoke loudly and I quickly turned to her with wide eyes.

"Huh?! What?" I quickly asked as my heart dropped and she pursed her lips looking at the road.