One direction fanflic 'Amy's chapter'

AMY

I watched louis leave my gate from the window and i found myself smiling uncontrollably, mum walked into the hall and wanted to know everything but i just went up to my room and texted lou.

Lou-

Thanks again,cant wait to see you on sunday

Love Amy xxxxxxx

He replied quickly...

Ams-

Its alright,me neither I had alot of fun night babe

Love Lou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (haha beat u)

Aww he is so cute

Lou-

Haha you crazy boy, N-night babe

Love Amy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (now who wins? lol)

He must of been asleep, I cant wait to see him sunday. I fell asleep quickly because i was so tired from the date. It seems so weird to be saying that I havent had a boyfriend since well a boy called harry who was a total prick. I went on a DATE a date and it went well with a boy i love....OMG did i just say that...I love him?yeah i do. I know i havent known him very long, but a week is long enough to love someone!

I woke up to find a text from louis recieved at midnight:

Ams-

Hey babe I know you are probably already asleep, but just wanted to say good morning so if your reading this when you get up good morning babe :D. Spending the day with harry and liam, but will see you sunday at 6. Txt you later, dont worry about replying I won't be able to talk until tonight,I will Txt you then babe.

Love Lou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I didnt reply as he said not to but saturday was boring looking after alfie and his friend callum while mum was at work I took them to the park and they played on the swings while I got all my homework out of the way. I took them home and made them dinner, it was alfies birthday so i made him a cake while they were upstairs, but it wouldn't stick together so I called lottie for backup and she brought eddie because they were on a date when I called her.

She fixed the cake while I kept the boys upstairs and after ordering a pizza, mum came home and alfies friends arrived for dinner. To keep my company lottie and ben stayed. There were ten 7 year old boys to entertain for the night: Alfie,Callum,Max,Charlie,Matthew,George,Michael,Greg,James and Toby. First we served them the pizza on pirate plates and then we gave alfie the cake and got some good pictures of him blowing out his candles. In the lounge me,mum,lottie and eddie ate the other pizza we ordered for us. We then gave them ice cream and had some ourselves.

After dinner and dessert we set up all their sleeping bags in the lounge and put a film on for them to watch,they fell asleep by 8 and then lottie and ben left.

"Thanks for helping out so much tonight guys" I said as I waved them out

"It was fun, see you monday Amy"lottie said as they left

The next morning we waved all the boys goodbye until Greg was the only one left, me alfie and Greg played some board games for a bit before there was a ring on the doorbell. I rushed to the door to find a handsome blonde boy with braces about my age standing there staring at me.

"Hi sorry I am so late,traffic, I am Niall, I have seen you round school, I am greg's big brother" I was so relieved he wasnt his dad

"Hi I am Amy, but you probably know that haha"