The Biggest Nerds / The Wanted Criminals

*Thump*

A body fell on the cold floor. Eyes open but lifeless, his body was sickly pale, and a small puddle of blood formed under his head and chest. It was a quick and messy kill. If only this man held still and took it easy then this wouldn't have happen. Why was it that so many people were foolish to keep their lives over useless information?

"BZZT Sakura! Do you hear me? Sakura!"

Pressing the button in her earpiece, Sakura pulled the dagger out of the man's back and nodded. "I hear you Hinata, what's up?"

"Tomorrow is Monday, and you know what that means."

"Ugh, and you remind me because...?"

"Tomorrow is when we start as Sophomore."

"And...?"

"We should be excited about this because the sooner we finish school the less we have to deal with them."

"True, true," Sakura said, unamused as she twirled the dagger around. Sheathing the dagger back, Sakura hopped onto her hot red motorcycle as she sped through the night, keeping low as he pink hair flailed back in the wind. "But that means another year of torture Hinata. Why can't we just change schools?"

"Unless you want to either walk, ride, or take the bus over 10 blocks of another school be my guest."

"You win Hinata, as usual." Sakura muttered angrily, cursing in her mind as she quickly ducked into an alleyway when  police started to follow her. "Gotta go Hinata, the police are chasing after me. Later!"

Turning off the earpiece, Sakura adjusted the mirror to look back at the armed police. Her plump red lips pulled back into a smile as she brought her own gun out. 

'Let the fun begin again.'

Sighing, Hinata took off her headpiece and set it in front of her. Looking up, her bored lavender eyes stared at the black blank screen as she had turned it off just minutes before she called Sakura to check how she was doing. Unfortunately no score with the money today, but that didn't matter. They have all the time in the world, and right now all she wanted was to do is think about tomorrow. 

Really, why did they had to become the biggest nerds in highschool? It would be easier to be the outcast or the emos, or something! Yet Sakura wanted to choose the nerds because she said that they get less attention, which was true in a way. What would high class idiots need with nerds anyway, besides doing their homework. 

Glancing at the side, she stared at the new thick rimmed glasses she got this year and sighed. This was going to be a long year indeed, she just hope it wasn't as painful as last year.

Well, at least they didn't bring any attention to themselves.

At the first day of school, everything went on nicely. New students already had found friends or groups, some of them catching up during their summer, and some just wishing school to be over aready. Meanwhile a certain blond with blue eyes was complaining about something during lunch to the Konoha 12, something bothering him ever since he became a Freshman last year. 

"Look! I'm telling you!" Naruto yelled, waving his arms around madly and glared at the Konoha 12 who stared at him blankly or in confusion. "There's something weird about those nerds! Sakuro and Hanata!"

"It's Sakura and Hinata dobe," Sasuke said, causing the blonde to glare at him which he ignored. Also ignoring the dreamy looks and sighs from his two biggest fangirls since kindergarten, Sasuke couldn't help but glance at the two girl who were sitting by themselves just like last year. "You may be onto something though dobe, there's just something not normal about them."