1: Persuasive & Evasive

H

"Harry, whats going on with you?"  my friend Zayn said while taking off his coat. I'm surprised he's here this early.

"Nothing, s'all good, I'm just thinking about.....life a--"  before I could even explain myself, my not-so-helpful friend already had something to say.

"wow that's... that's... I've heard that line in every movie I could think about right now. Harry! wake up! well if you're thinking about life basically you fuckin' have all the money from your dad's company. What else could you ask for?''  he said as he climbed up the stool beside me.

"I dunno, I guess I just need some 'me' time"  I utter to my concerned friend 

"don't lie to me styles, I've known you since kindergarten and you've been here in your mansion since friday and you're going to say to me that you need to be alone? now that's believable"  Zayn sarcastically said while reading a text probably from his hybrid Niall.

I sighed laying my head against the counter not really knowing whats going on with my life. I've been working on my dad's company and I couldn't ask for a better job. I live on my own, I can buy whatever I want but why do I feel so empty and uninspired, yeah it might sound dramatic but you'll get there.

I looked up only to see the man that was giving me advice like a 90-year old a while ago smiling. He's probably sexting with his hybrid Niall telling from his hand on his crotch. I just laughed and continued to dramatize over my life.

"I think it's time for you to go"  I said to Zayn who looked at me and smiled

"No, its time for 'us' to go"  He emphasized with that suspicious smile on his face.

just about five minutes after that I find myself in Zayn's car. When he wants me to do something I always end up following it and all I could do is I hope that this one won't put me in handcuffs.

"I'll take you to the man where I got Niall from"  He said excitedly while driving.

"what the f Zayn! I told you I consider getting a hybrid but not today! I'm not prepared my flat's a mess and the--" Once again he cut of my rant on the passenger seat by simply shushing me.

"Gosh! calm down Harry! don't be too anxious about everything. You'll get a hybrid and that's what I think will make your life a hundred times better" He said in his high-pitched yet serious voice.

There was nothing I could say in response he has a point and so I just kept my mouth shut till we arrive.

Zayn stopped the car in front of an old building that looked more like a barracks. I stepped out of the car expecting him to follow but before  could complain I see his car miles away.

I was left there completely alone until a bald man in his 50's came out from the structure and greeted me "Oh! so you must be Harry! come on inside!" he gestured me to follow and so I did.

"umm, Do I know you from somewhere?" I asked

"No! No! Zayn called me earlier and told me all about what you need" the energetic and business-minded man told me as we walk inside the building.

We stopped at what seems to be a vintage elevator, he stepped inside to and  did too

"I'll show you our Cat Hybrids and I hope that you'll get to find your type" he chuckled weirdly

I was shocked that he knew what kind of hybrid I wanted, but I just immediately thought of my talkative friend Zayn.

The elevator door opened to reveal a dimly-lit room with cages arranged like book shelves in a library. 

It was surprising to see these hybrids living in a basement like this.

"We'll start on this row until you find a hybrid of your type" he lectured.

"okay" I babbled.

"So this one is Dorothy, she's been here for 2 years. 25 have been bought several times"  He cited, I felt sad for the hybrids hearing all those words but that's how life is and unfortunately that's how hybrids get treated.

"Nah" I whispered and continued walking to the other.

after walking from aisle to aisle we reached the last one. I was kind of losing hope on finding a hybrid that I'd take home. 

"Okay so this one is Sander, he's-------"  he continued to as I walk unknowingly 

I looked up to the last cage, it was a white rusty cage, a bit smaller than the others, I walked closer to it. A pair of eyes looked up to me, ocean-blue eyes specifically, he had two white fluffy-looking ears and the cutest face and he was smaller than the other hybrids. 

The hybrid immediately looked down

"Oh he's 18, we got him since he was 6, he can't write, and he speaks in third person, his words are a bit slurry and he's never been bought before and he's still a virgin despite that plump ass" the man said, making the hybrid look down even more.

"Why is this one small?" I asked    

"He's actually a munchkin hyrbid" the bald man explained.

" I'll get him" 

the hybrid looked to me in shock we looked at each other for a second and all I saw was fear in his eyes but all I know is that I'm gonna' take care of this one.

"okay then"  the man said while digging for keys in his pockets

He unlocked the cage, and the hybrid was hesitant to come out and was a bit shaking.

I paid the man and he quickly disappeared probably done negotiating with me.

.I turned my attention on my hybrid Louis and I saw as he stood outside his cage not knowing what to do. I smiled at him and knelt because he was so small.

"Hey"  I bubbled.

He didn't reply and I just lead him to the car that was waiting outside, I'm glad that my dad's driver arrived to pick me up. I texted him a while ago.

I opened the door for Louis. but he didn't know wether he'd get in.

"Get in the car Louis" I said softly not wanting to scare him

He had a hard time climbing up that gave me a good view of his bum also realizing that he had no tail. I closed the door once I settled down and told the driver to take me to my apartment.

"Umm, you can look at me" I said

He looked up to me with those beautiful eyes

"Whats your name?" I asked

"Lo-Louis is Louis" He stuttered cutely, he looked down again and fiddled with his dirty white sweater 

"Cute, I'm Harry but I prefer you call me daddy, we'll go over the rules later when we arrive" I beamed 

"O-ok-okay" he stuttered again.

-

Hey guys! 

please consider to continue reading this if you somehow find it uninteresting, please give it a chance :) let me know your thoughts and suggestions about my first fanfic, I've read a lot of Larry fanfics and I know what you guys crave and need but please bear with my poorly constructed sentences sometimes. Please do understand that English is not my first language. But I'm doing everything to make this something amazing.

btw, 

H - harrys p.o.v.

L- louis p.o.v.

3rd person if not stated 

see ya next chapter! vote! it keeps me inspired! ty :*