T H E mo On' S sA D s On G

Look at me can you see the deadness in my eyes? I can't see, I can't breathe, with you standing next to me. You're the opposite of good, you're the reason why I'm always misunderstood. You're the writer and I'm the tragic story, that's ending is never very clear. But you find every little thing a piece to the puzzle you'll never complete. You say that my failure to trust is ever so intriguing, you make it your mission, to become everything I've seem to have been missing.

Can a dream become a reality. It's seems to be my eyes, will be blind for eternity. I'm afraid my sight, will take away the mystery of all that I have wished everything to be. Sometimes I'm floating high in the sky, and you're there holding me. I forget about the lies, and the times you were never there for me. But right now all I feel is the need to fly, you're my wings take me far away.

Take me high.

                  Take me high.

                                           Take me high.

Is there a place above the clouds where I can lie, to escape the wicked grip of brokenness we call life? Because one can only hope, and we can only dream, to be happy. I thought had everything when you said you loved me.

But it's quite obvious now, than it was back then, words are only spoken, actions aren't considered that important. You believed It was up to me to keep a weak love strong throughout the never ending disastrous storm.

Let me close my eyes. Can I dream all night? Protect my hopeful mind, tell my heart to hold on tight, is this a bumpy ride?

Can a dream become a reality. It seems to be my eyes, will be blind for eternity. I'm afraid my sight, will take away the mystery of all that I have wished everything to be.

     Sometimes I'm floating high in the sky, and you're there holding me. I forget about the lies, and the times you were never there. But right now all I feel is the need to fly, you're my wings take me far away.

Take me high.

Far away.

Take me high.

Oh, take me high.