Chapter 19 Choices

Start from the beginning

He grinned and nodded. I raised my shirt exposing my breast. I spread my knees slightly to make room for him. Daryl knelt in front of me and gently grasped my breast with one hand. He lowered his head and gently licked the nipple before pulling it into his mouth. He sucked softly a couple of times, then pulled back with a satisfied look and swallowed. "Mmmm. It's kinda sweet. And very sexy." He rasped.

He started to bend towards my breast again, but stopped. "Can I?"

I nodded and he placed his lips back on my nipple and pulled it into his mouth again. This time he sucked harder, swallowing, then sucking again several times without pulling away. I felt my body respond to him. I raised both hands to his head and tangled my fingers in his hair drawing him closer. He slowed his sucking and began to flick his tongue across my nipple, then sucked again. I dropped my head back and moaned.

He smiled and slid his fingers along my thigh and into the loose gap in my shorts. His deft fingers slid past the edges of my now wet panties and stroked my pussy, parting the lips and rubbing against my throbbing clit. I let out a soft gasp and he moaned quietly against my breast. I shifted my hips forward as he slid his middle finger inside me, and continued to stroke my clit with his thumb. "Mmmm. You're so wet for me Delilah. Are you always gonna be this wet for me love?"

I managed to whisper, "Yes."

He raised my shirt and switched breasts, licking and sucking as I pulled his head as close as possible. It was so erotic, I knew I wasn't going to last long. His fingers continued to work their magic on my pussy. He slid a second finger inside and increased the speed of his strokes. I gasped and moaned quietly.

Daryl pulled back from my breast and whispered, "That's it Delilah. Ya gonna cum all over me so I can smell your sweet pussy on my hand all day? You know ya wanna cum for me baby."

Daryl's lips returned to my breast again and his teeth scraping across the sensitive nub just before he flicked his tongue across it was all it took to send me over the edge. My body tensed as my climax exploded like fireworks bursting, and my juices flowed all over Daryl's hand as I came in wave after wave.

Daryl waited until my breathing slowed and I was able to open my eyes. "See, we don't always have ta have a condom" he smiled.

He pulled his fingers from my wet pussy. I reached for his hand and pulled it to my mouth. I ran my tongue along the length of his middle finger, then drew it into my mouth sucking it all the way into my mouth. He leaned back and smiled. "Yer so fuckin' hot Delilah! How did I get so lucky?

I shrugged. "Dumb redneck luck I reckon."

I winked, and pulled him to me for a kiss. "Mmmm. Yer makin' me wanna taste that pussy first hand." He growled.

I smiled and stood, which happened to put his face level with the part of my body he was most interested in at the moment. He put his arms around my waist and pressed his face against my shorts. I giggled and grabbed his head pulling him back, then wriggled from his grasp. "We gotta get goin'. Sun's almost up."

I grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom as Daryl groaned his protest. No time for a full shower this morning, but I could at least sponge bathe and brush my teeth. I finished quickly, pulling my hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed the glass of breast milk on my way back into the kitchen. I split the milk between two sippy cups I'd gotten at the pantry. I grabbed the diaper bag and filled it with everything Carol might need for the day.