Pirates Falls Au

Scenario 1:

You're a towns girl/boy in Gravity Falls, a rather small but strange island full of mysteries and myths to be solved. Of course, no one has the courage to investigate these strange mysteries. You were best friends with Mabel and Dipper Pines, the oddest twins you've ever met in Gravity Falls. Their grunkles, Stanford and Stanley Pines, were secretly pirates, sailing overseas.

  One day, you sea a ship approaching the docks, one that doesn't seem familiar to you. It couldn't be Stanley and Stanford's ship. This ship had a flag with a triangle that had an eye in the middle of it. What do you do?

Scenario 2:

  You're one of the most intimidating pirate that has ever sailed seas. You were terrifying but you cared deeply about your crew. Your crew were like family and you were loyal to one another. But whenever you sail out to seas, you're always gonna have an encounter with the notorious Bill Cipher, the most fearful pirate that has ever lived. He was your rival.

  Your crew decided to make a stop at Gravity Falls, a small island that has not been on many maps, which you didn't mind. You needed a place to stay other than your quarters. When you approach the docks though you see the same flag with the triangle on it. Bill. You...

(I might add Tiffany and Ryan to the au. Please tell me if you would or would not like my oc's to be in the au.)

Tiffany

Ryan