Chapter III "My Knight in Shinning Armor"

Bianca’s POV

Today is our second day of class and I guess I caught a cold, I don’t actually feel well but I have to go to school because I don’t wanna be absent just because of this. So I went up and cooked our breakfast wake my parents up and also my brother JP he is just in kinder and I swear he’s the cutest living creature ever made. After eating I took a bath and wore my uniform and so as JP. I kissed my mom and dad goodbye and carried JP’s things we both walk on our way to school. After a 15 minute walk we reached JP’s school “Bye Biancee” he smiled and kissed me on my cheek awww he’s so sweet, I told him to wait for dad to fetch him and told him to be a good boy. Then I walked alone on my way to my school after 20 or 30 minutes I finally reached school. Ughhhh I’m not really feeling well. I sat in my chair and waited for Sir. Erick to come …  after a few more minutes Sir Erick went in and greeted us good morning and so as we to him. I can’t stop myself from sneezing and coughing waaaaaaaah I feel like this handsome guy is looking at me please Bianca stop sneezing and coughing but I can’t. “Sir Erick, can I go out for a minute?” the handsome guy asked Sir I guess he got irritated and it was my fault. I just listened to what Sir Erick is saying because it’s a reminder for today. After a long moment the handsome guy returned with a sandwich an water bottle in his hands, wow he really is a bad guy buying food even if our class is still on going. Our first teacher was Ms. Josephineand she’s our teacher in Math I hate math II don’t know why but I just hate it. After 1 hr and 40 minutes of class she finally gave us a break finally!

 “Hey Bianca!” someone called me and when I looked back I saw the handsome guy walking towards me “Here take this it’s a peace offering for yesterday” he said then I realized that it was the food he bought this morning so  it was for me, I refused to get it but eventually he insisted so I have no choice but to accept it. “Okay I’ll accept it thanks Mr?” I said questioning his name “Jofel Kyle” he replied  and waved me goodbye I haven’t thank him yet well I can thank him later. Wait what is this? A letter? hmmm “Drink up your medicine I don’t wanna catch the cold of my seatmate I love my health you know get well soon Bianca by the way you left your scarf at my car I washed it already eat well”  I looked at my scarf and yes it was mine well I guess he is a nice guy. I ate the sandwich he gave me and take the medicine too. Afterwards I went to the library to return the books I borrowed and explained why it got wet. “Hello Miss Ley here are the books I borrowed yesterday it got wet and I’m really sorry about it.” I told the librarian and when she checked the books she got really mad and screamed at me in front of everyone else I don’t know what to say because I’m too embarrassed, then she threw all the books in my chest and it hurts so a tear fell in to my face she’s still scolding me like I killed someone but its just a book! “How much are those books? And how much is your salary too Miss?” A cold voice at the desk asked Ms. Ley and when I opened my eyes to see who it was I was shocked to see Kyle talking to Ms. Ley with a tiger look “It’s just $2,500 can you pay it?!” Miss Ley told Kyle with a high tone and I guess it made him even angrier “How about your salary? if you don’t mind” why is he asking that to Ms. Ley? “Who do you think you are Mister? Why Are you gonna pay me for what your girlfriend did?”  Ms. Ley asked Kyle! WHAT GIRLFRIEND?! Tell her that I’m not your girlfriend come on teeell heeeeeeeeer! “Yes  I’ll pay all the books, and for shouting at her in front of everybody I am FIRING YOU” Kyle told her but didn’t he deny that I’m not his girlfriend?! And why is he firing her? He’s just a student here yes I know he is rich but he can’t fire someone when your not in the position I’m confused. “By the way Miss Librarian I’m Jofel Kyle HILARIO grandson of the owner of this school” He said and I was really shocked knowing that! IS THAT REAL?! So I guess he can really fire her “Thank you for that again Kyle” I told him and he laughed so hard describing Miss Ley’s face so we laugh together while walking. I can see it in his eyes that his a great guy, maybe when you first saw him your impression would be a bad guy who loves to be in trouble but no he is a great guy he’ll do good things as long as he knows how to make things right. I can now call him my Knight in Shinning Armor. We talked to each other and laughed about what happened yesterday he told me he was a little bit at me then suddenly the bell rung and we’re like what the hell we ran as fast as we could because he told me that the next teacher would be Mrs. Smith and she’s a terror, we reached our class a little bit late so Mrs. Smith scolded us and told us not to do it again or else she’ll let us stay outside, Kyle looked at me with a smile so I smiled back at him. He’s really handsome.

After a very long discussion finally its time to go home I borrowed a book from Gyca, she’s my first friend in this school by the way. “Thank you Gyca I promise to return this tomorrow” I told Gyca and she smiled at me and said okay then waved me goodbye. As I went out of the school I saw Kyle smiling at me its weird that I started talking to this guy, “Going home?” he asked, then I smiled back and said “Yes” he asked me for a ride but I refused to I told him that I’d rather walk and exercised myself, he laughed at me so I laughed too and he was like seriously? Well I’m not joking at all in fact I don’t want to cause more air pollution. Then suddenly his driver arrived so he said  goodbye to me so I waved him goodbye too.

I walked home alone and after 30 minutes I finally reached home Dad was already there so as JP “Welcome home Biancee” JP told me aww he’s just too cute I asked Dad where Mom is he told me she hasn’t come home yet so I started cooking our dinner so I can study the lessons for tomorrow. Mom arrived so we all ate dinner together we might not be rich but I tell you we are happy for what we have as long we’re together. After almost an hour we finished eating I was suppose to be the one washing dishes but mom told me to go to my room and study she’ll take care of the dishes so I kissed her goodnight so as dad and JP then went upstairs and took a quick bath brushed my teeth and study my lessons.

I didn’t notice the time and it was already 11:45pm so I jump off  to bed and closed my eyes so I can sleep then suddenly Kyle came into my mind then I automatically smiled why? Why am I thinking of him anyways I have to sleep so goodnight ..

~ I hope you liked the story~

~I just wanted to let you know what Bianca is thinking~

~Find out what will happen next~

~Don’t forget to hit like for me~

~Thank you readers~