Chapter I "The Start Of My Freshmen Year"

As I opened my eyes I saw these red roses surrounding me and believe me it was the best scenery I’ve ever seen in my entire life!  I don’t even know why I’m here I don’t know how I came here but I’m here so I’m going to enjoy my presence ughhh this feeling is like heaven its so peaceful and quiet and.. “JOFEL!” what the hell? Where is that voice coming from? “JOFEL!!!” that voice its like my mom calling me out focus Jofel ignore her “JOFEL!!” its getting too annoying! Until the roses are all gone and the light its very bright its killing meeeeeee ahhhhhhh

“Stop your childish thing Jofel and get up! your gonna be late for school! Remember  its your first day in highschool!!”

Yes my mom ruined my very perfect dream and opened the curtains. Why doesn’t she do it every time I’m having a nightmare or something even worse. So I have to get my ass up before my mom turns into a monster and eat me up alive. I went to my bathroom to take a quick shower and everything I have to do. After 15 minutes I’m ready to go to school I’m kind of excited because when your in high school its like your free to do everything you want to woooooooooooh that’s what high school is all about right? In fact I’m Jofel Kyle Hilario I CAN DO EXACTLY WHAT I WANT TO put that in mind hahaha! Okay so much for that.

After a few minutes later Mark my personal driver and at the same time my body guard was already outside waiting for me so I kissed my mom goodbye and went to the car, Mark opened the door for me and went to his seat and drove me to school. After 20 minutes I finally reached school “Sir what time will I be fetching you?” Mark asked me while opening the door for me “I’ll just call you” I answered. Then I entered the school and as usual girls waves at me as if we’re close but I smile at them all the time. I went to my classroom, by the way I’m on the higher section with the nerds and weird people but I have my friends so its not really that boring at all.

“Hey Pepet” Alex called me out, he’s my best pal by the way we were best of friends since we were in Kindergarten, “Hey Alex where’s Noel and Patrick?” I asked because the class will start at 8:30 and its already 8:20 well I’m not shocked or whatever because they usually came late ever since we were in grade school, a few more minutes they finally arrived “Are we late or what?” Noel shouted to the whole class, Patrick hit him on his head “Idiot, sorry guys he’s just crazy” the whole class laughed at them actually they are the clown in our classroom.

The bell rung signaling that our home room is about to start. I wish our adviser is hot and sexy, what? I’m a guy too, who don’t want a sexy adviser anyways?. Then as the door opens I really expect it to be Ms. Sophia but it was a bad luck!! Our adviser is Mr. Erickson not in living hell!!He was my PE teacher last year and he is a gay I REPEAT HE IS A GAY.

“Mr. Hilario you seem so excited knowing that I am your adviser” he said while looking at me like he’s gonna do something crazy “Okay class I know you know me already but for the sake of the beautiful lady out there I’m gonna  introduce myself again I am Mr. Erickson M Yap you can call me Sir Erick” he said while writing his name on the board, and as I turn to my left to see who was he talking about I saw this ordinary girl with a long black hair, dark brown eyes and with a pale lips she looks so simple yet beautiful, I didn’t saw her earlier maybe because she’s not really an attention seeker like me I’m still looking at her and maybe she noticed it so she looked at me too, I smiled at her but she ignored me WHAT THE HELL?! No one has ever snubbed me like that! She might be pretty but she’s a SNUB. Mr. Erick told us about the rules and regulations of the school and he wrote our schedule on the board he talks so much like there’s no tomorrow well its gonna be a day with him but his the funniest teacher on planet. After a 30 minute talk with him he finally announced to have a break.