"Well it isn't true. Hell, I told you I would never forget about you."

"Well what now then?"

"Of course I wouldn't get over you.. I wouldn't want to. Management is back and now that you're gone and done with, they don't want me seen around you, or with you in general. They know about the kid. And they don't want the public knowing either. So, Kendall is back and we're doing everything to convince the paps that you're gone and there's someone new in the picture."

"Well," I muttered. "It makes more sense."

"Yeah. I'm sorry..I know I should've told you."

I pursed my lips. "Oh and it isn't just a kid."

My voice was barely above a whisper as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head. "Blue, I'm so sorry I couldn't be there."

"Y-you shouldn't be there. It was fine. You would've caused suspicion if you did anyway.. And yeah, come on." I motioned him in, as he looks down at my shirt.

"Wait what happened. Are you cumming guys without me?" He joked, smirking.

"Shut up." I gasped, not helping but to smile though as I crossed my arms. "That wasn't funny."

We both walk in, Hannah narrowing her eyes at him.

"Why is she looking at me like that.." He whispered towards me.

"She's just mad because of the whole not being a father kind of thing. Hannah, it's okay alright?" I smiled reassuringly.

She mumbles words under her breath as she makes her way into the kitchen and disperses.

"So.. I-I get to see him or her?" He smiled genuinely, his eyes lighting up, just at the thought.

I nodded. "Yeah, um.. We kinda got both." I smiled.

"What do you.." His voice trailed in thought. "Twins? Don't tell me we got twins." He whispered, holding both hands to his mouth. It reminded me of a little girl.

"Yeah, we did actually. A boy and a girl." I pressed my lips into a thin line.

Gasping in surprise, I found Harry lifting me and spinning me in circles as he cheers.

"YES!" He hollers, me screaming as I giggled right after, not helping it anymore.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, matching his energy. "Now let me down or I'm cutting your balls off." I threatened. I was joking.

Harry immediately set me down as I smirked.

Taking his wrist, I led him over to the crib.

He was silent, staring. "Oh my god. Wow."

I smile, watching his expression turn into complete awe.

"They're so beautiful."

As I look at him again, there were tears in his eyes.

"What's their names?" He turns to me.

"That's Emma, and that's Tyler." I pointed, crossing my arms as I smile at him.

"Blue, this is amazing. I.." He was speechless, a wide smile on his face. "I can't believe it, this.."

"Well believe it, cause' that's your children right there." I raise my eyebrows, nodding.

"Blue."

"Yeah?"

"I.. I feel so bad." He murmered. "I'm supposed to be a father to these children and I'm--"