Ohhhh yeaaaaah part 2

Rodrick collapsed on the floor. Everyone around us at the party was completely shook. I don't  think I've ever seen or heard anything as outrageous as this in my life. Heather was about to have a full super sayan rage moment before Holly went up and tried to calm her. She was distracted, so I ran over to Rodrick and helped him stand up as he slightly regained consciousness.

"RODRICK WHAT THE FRIK WAS THAT.?"

He mumbled incoherently, laying on the floor, extremely drunk

"Oh my god. I've gotta get you home."

I helped him up and sneaked over to an opening of the tent and slipped out with him.

"Did you drive here?"

He mumbled something, not even able to stand up straight without me supporting him.

"Well obviously you're not driving home." I walked him to my car and helped him into the back seat.

I drove him back to his house, and walked him up to the door. I knew that if Susan and Frank saw him like this, Rodrick would be completely screwed. Rodrick's head laying on my shoulder, I broke into the house. It was pretty late, about 11:30, so everyone was asleep. The only problem was, that Rodrick's bedroom is on the top floor. And to get there, I need to get past Gregs, manny's, AND Susan and Frank's bedrooms. Rodrick is so drunk that he can't even walk, how am I supposed to get past his parents room without making a ruckus...?

To be continued