You jump on Yoongi's bed and text Cassy.

(y/n) : Hey Cassy, watcha doing?

Cassy : oh I am just reading some fan fictions.

(y/n) : BTS fanfics? If so why? You got the real deal right in front of you.

Cassy : of course BTS. However, I don't get to see tae until tonight on our date so fanfics will suffice. Lol

(y/n) : Alright. Speaking of couples, yoongi and I are official now.

Cassy : OMO! JINJA?

(y/n) : yep. BTS found out this morning. We were..ugh....kissing. and the boys nearly broke down the door. I am guessing they heard us say saranghae. Lol

Cassy: I am so happy for you two. I am not surprised you two are together. Anyways, I am going to go shopping, do you want to come along?

(y/n) : ani. But thank you for inviting me. I feel tired so I should probably sleep. Maybe another day?

Cassy : sure! Sleep well.

(y/n) : kamsahamnida, I will.

As soon as you finish texting cassy, you lay down and fall sleep in seconds.

-

"Jagi?" You hear yoongi call. You open your eyes and see yoongi standing there with a confused face. "Jagi, are you okay? It isn't like you to sleep this late in the afternoon." Yoongi asks, concern lacing his voice.

"I'm just tired. I have a headache, could you get me something for it?" You ask as you close your eyes. You feel a hand on your head. "Omo, you're burning up. Hold on". A few second later you hear him come back. "Jagi sit up. I need to take your temperature." You obey and he takes your temperature. "This isn't good. We need to take you to the doctors. Come on, I will drive." Yoongi says and helps you out of bed.

"Guys, we are going to the doctors.
(Y/n) has a really high temperature and I want to make sure she is okay." Yoongi says as he walks into the living room. The boys all look concerned. "Do you need us to come with you?" They all ask in unison. "Ani, you shouldn't. You don't want to crowd the doctors office. Thank you for your concern though." You reply.

Namjoon hugs you but you pull away. "Joonie, I don't want to get you sick, if I am sick. We have school in the morning and we can't afford to miss school." You explain. He looks sad but nods. "Joonie don't be sad....jebal~" You ask. "Okay. Please try and get better soon, if there is anything the doctors can do." Namjoon says. You nod and smile weakly then leave with yoongi.

Once you get to the doctors office, yoongi helps you in since you are really drowsy. "Kamsahaminda oppa". "No problem jagi." Yoongi replies and smiles. After about an hour, the doctor calls you back. He does all sorts of minor tests and then explains that you have the flu. "This is the kind that can be treated with medicine so just take the medicine we give you and you should be fine. The dosage and when you should take it is in the box. I hope you feel well soon." The doctor said and smiles before leaving to get your Medicine.

Yoongi hugs you, "You will get better in no time". "Oppa don't hug me, you will get sick." You whine. "Mianhae." He replies. "Saranghae". "Nado saranghae." He replies with a smile.

You get your medicine and get home and explain to the boys what happened. "Well you should sleep on the bed alone tonight. I will sleep on the couch. I don't want you to get sick." You tell yoongi, who disapproves. "You keep the bed and I will sleep on the couch". Before you can argue he is already getting blankets and pillows for him to sleep with. "He is impossible." You say, causing everyone to laugh. "Goodnight oppa, saranghae" you tell yoongi once he comes back. "Night jagi, saranghae." He replies.

"You two have said you love each other like a million times." J-hope intirupted. "Because we love each other and we want each other to know that." You say and flick his forhead. "Now I will go before I make you all sick." You say and head to the room.

You throw yourself onto the bed and immediately doze off but not before hearing the front door open and the boys wish tae luck. He is probably going on his date with Cassy right now. You wanted to get up and wish him luck and threaten to hurt him if he hurt Cassy but you were too tired. You would threaten him tomorrow.

-To be Continued-