chapter 1

Ivy's pov
I smile at the audience,yes I am at work,do you aspect me to start from the beginning. Well your wrong. It's to much work to explain all the details.

"Welcome everyone to the T-rex show,hope you enjoy and don't lose your stomachs" my friend and partner says smiling.

"Now to our favorite T-rex trainer ivy Jonah smith" the people clapped,I bowed and looked.

"Who's ready for our wonderful T-rex and his mate" I ask and the kids jumped up excited.

"Bring them out...just kidding haha" I joked I turned to the glass and whistled,then JP and his mate Kacey came into view. Yes I named them,what kind of T-rex trainer would I be if I didn't.

They roared happily and bowed. After telling the guests about them and showing some tricks,it was time to feed my babies. Don't judge me.

"Now when it comes to food what does the male do" I asked and a kid who looks like he is 10 or so raised his hand.

I smiled "yes what is your name young one"

"My name is gray miss ivy" he smiles I nodded for him to continue.

"The male always let's the female mate eat first" he answered I clapped.

"Do you know why" I added on.

"Because it shows respect and the male will always shows he cares for his mate"

"Good job gray" then the the show was over,I was packing up my stuff to get ready to go home when claire came in with Owen.

"Ivy I need you to come with me" claire demands I raised an eyebrow.

"May I ask why I need to go with you" but she just pulled my arm dragging me to the back seat of her car. Nicest person you met huh. Not.

"Hey Owen" I said greeting him as we head to this mysterious place.

"Hey ivy how are you"

"I'm good thanks for asking"

"Your welcome" then the car stopped,we got out and followed claire to this new paddock thing.

"I wanted to show you our new attraction" she says

"So a new dinosaur" Owen asked

"Not exactly a dinosaur" she puts

"Then what is it" I said 

"It's mixed with frogs,T-rex,raptor,etc"

"Basically a hybrid" Owen says walking to the door.

"Yep that's what it is"

"Still a dinosaur to me" I crossed my arms walking inside the building.

"Everything is a dinosaur to you ivy" claire said going passed me.

"That's what this place is,isn't it dinosaurs what do you want me to say,this also has lions and tigers" I said sassy. Owen laughed while glared at me.

"So here it is" she says as we stand in front of the glass.

"Um where is it" Owen asked looking around.

"What do you mean" really claire.

"Where's the hybrid thing"

"Meaning this is just trees and bushes" I said snarkly

"Ivy please we don't need your remarks"

"Claire we don't need your bitchyness" I mocked making Owen laugh,she narrowed her eyes while I just smile innocently.

"Anyways he's in there it's just a lot of trees" claire says we nodded,then we saw the bushes started to move.

I get a closer look and saw it's eye looking at us,or...me. I tilted my head a little bit until someone spoke.

"Curious about our new dinosaur" I turned to see who it was. It is-

Cliffhanger!!!