Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1 ~CRIMSON'S P.O.V.~

It all started "that night". I don't know what came over me, but now I'm scared. Sup? My name's Hannah but everyone calls me Crimson because of my hair. I'm 18 and in a mental hospital. I've been here for about a month now and it's horrible.

~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~

May 3rd. Me and my friends were hanging out at my house. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and went for my pills. There were so many kinds. For everything. Sleeping, depression, eating disorder, pain. When I opened the medicine cabinet they were all gone. My pills, my blades everything. Gone. My  friends must have taken them thinking they were helping me, when in reality, they were making it worse.

(YOU CAN"T STOP ME!) No. The voice. It's back. I only had this problem once before and it wasn't fun. (GRAB THE KITCHEN KNIFE. COME ON. THOSE PEOPLE, THOSE "FRIENDS", COULD CARE LESS IF YOU'RE DEAD OR ALIVE. YOU PIECE OF SHIT! LISTEN TO ME!) And that's what I did. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I could find. I was about to slice my wrists when my friend Blake walked in.

-CRIMSON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? He screamed.

-IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CARE ANYWAYS SO FUCK OFF! I screamed. I didn't mean it though. I was just praying he understood that. But before I knew it I was lunging at him with a kitchen knife.

(GOOD KILL HIM THEN YOURSELF!) It said in an evil, mocking tone. He jumped out of the way and then pinned me to the floor. I called the mental hospital after that. 

~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A/N: The words in these things---->() are Crimson's inner voice.