Two girls were wandering somewhere amazing. Both of them loved the place and got excited when they entered the venue.

"Let's go there, Minari~ I want to see it!" Chaeyoung excitedly requested to the palpitating girl beside her. Her feelings can't even rest because of how they are still holding each other's hand since they got outside of Chaeyoung's Mansion.

Mina was dragged by the little beast wanting to see the basketball rings. Chaeyoung challenged the taller girl for a match. Mina agreed. Chaeyoung is really good at basketball. She became a varsity when she's in grade school. Mina was a good shooter even tho ballet is her talent.

At the end, Chaeyoung won the highest points. Only making 3 mistakes. Mina rewarded her a Baby penguin stuffed toy.

"Aaagghh. Its so cuteee~ just like you Minari~" The small girl said. Making the latter blush.

"You bring that everyday. In case I am absent." Mina gave her a gentle smile. Chaeyoung hugging the toy tightly while holding Mina's hand.

They were playing many games in the arcade. Some people thought they were a free couple wandering everywhere they want.

For Mina, she would love that. She would love to be called as a couple. She would love to be Chaeyoung's girlfriend. But she haven't confessed to her. She feels that its not the time yet to confess.

For Chaeyoung, she feels something she doesn't know. She wants Mina to sleep with her every single night, She wants to cuddle and stay close to the latter's soft and silk skin. She wants to see the beauty every time. She wants to see the gummy smile every second in her entire day. She wants to feel the kiss that Mina left last night. How tender, moist and addictive her lips is. She wants Mina to be a part of her life. She doesn't want her to be away from her side. She wants Mina to be a part of her.

As the sun goes down, Chaeyoung thought about those things. As they ate their lunch, she slowly fixed the puzzle of her thoughts.

As the time goes by, the skin ship they shared means something for the each of them.

Chaeyoung knew that the latter making her day happy is the one.

That Chaeyoung is deeply in love with Mina.

The girl who was broken and puzzled the first time they met.

Mark's POV.

"I. P. Reporting for today's mission." He said on the phone. I sent him to check on the two ladies.

"What is it?" He cleared his throat before saying the news.

"They went to an arcade far away from Ms. Chaeyoung's mansion. They ate lunch too together. Their skin ship was very obvious to all the people they passed by.  Some said that they looked like a very sweet and cute couple. Some are shouting '#relationship goals' making the both of them blush because of the actions they've been receiving. Their skin ship lasted up until they got inside the mansion." As I hear him babbling, boiling hot blood is inside of me. I punched the punching bag in my room. It reached the wall. Making a loud sound.

"Sir, settle down."

"Settle down?? SETTLE DOWN?!!! HOW CAN I CALM MYSELF OWN IF THE PERSON I LOVE IS SLOWLY FALLING TO THE PERSON I HATE?!!! MINA IS MAKING HER MOVES!!! HOW CAN I MAKE CHAEYOUNG TRUST ME AGAIN?!!! THAT MYOUI BRAINWASHED HER FOR FUCK SAKE--"

"MARK TUAN YI-EN PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOUR DAD IS GIVING YOU A FREAKIN MISSION.  HE SAID YOU NEED TO BE STRONG CAUSE IF NOT, THE PLAN WIL BE FUCKED UP. DON'T BE BITCH RIGHT NOW. BE THE FUCKING GRAY EAGLE WE RESPECT. BE THE KID OF THE HIGHEST MAFIA IN ASIA. BE THE MARK TUAN I KNOW." I heard Jin saying it. It made me angry to the point where I ended the call and threw my phone. Gladly it landed on my bed. Jumping high because of my strength.

I walked back and forth thinking about Chaeyoung. But then Jin's voice passed by in my brain. I shook my head. He's right. I am turning into a fucking bitch being controlled by love. I should do this for my Dad. As I think about the plan, his voice echoed in my brain. 'Chaeyoung will be your bride..'

"Chaeyoung will be mine, Myoui Mina. I'll break you apart. She will be mine."

•••

A.N: Hey thereeee~ so yeh I'm back. /back at it again with some Michaeng/ I am very sorry about the words in Mark's Pov. Jin said it. What a good mom. /TF is this author thinkin/ So for those who where angry because of the sudden break. I am so sorry. Read 'Some Author shiteu'. There I posted the reason why did I wanted a break. So Michaeng will rising for the next chapters. I will also add some 2yeon and Satzu. And I dunno. Maybe Dahmo too 😉. I am very sorry for the grammatical mistakes and typos. Love lots💕💕.