Chapter 6

Tims p.o.v
Me and Jamie were chasing after a person in a black hoodie and black pants. Jamie was in his armor and I was still in my bathing suit. They were skilled like they were trained by a superhero. We got to the end of the island and they jumped and started to fly. Jamie was about to go after the person but I said "Jamie its no use lets go see is Mia is ok" He glared at me but nodded. We ran to the nearest zeta tube and went in. When we got there no one was in the cave we went to the medic and there was most justice league and young justice standing around a door. We both walked up to Wonder Woman and she was balling her eyes out. Batman even looked sad.

    "Where's Nightwing" I asked. Batman looked at me and said he was in the main room checking the cameras to try and find out who it was.

2 hours later
We were all siting outside the medical room when the nurse came out with tears in here eyes. She said "I'm sorry we did everything we could" all I herd was the sound of crying and the straight line. I had tears in my eyes. Everyone had tears in there eyes or was balling. Batman tried to keep a straight voice and said "Who did this" he looked at Nightwing. He came back an hour ago but was still looking at the camera. "All I could see was blonde and she could fly" he said. All of the sudden the nurse started yelling. Then the line went from being straight to the heart beat it is normally. We all ran over and when I mean all I mean everyone. She slowly opened her eyes and said "I know who did it."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it was so short I have been so so so so busy. Comment what you think should happen next.