Chapter 2

Mia's p.o.v

I woke up in my room by someone walking in my room. "Mia get up" "But it's the weekend" I wined "We are meeting with someone today in an hour so get up" my ant said. "Fine but who are we meeting with" I sat up "you'll have to see" she said walking out and shutting the door. I got up and hopped in the shower. After that I raped my self in a towel. I walked to my door and opened it a bit and yelled "DO I HAVE TO LOOK NICE" "YES" she yelled back I walked to my closet and opened it. I get a nice outfit and started getting ready.

 I get a nice outfit and started getting ready

Diana's p.o.v aka her ant
I was waiting for Mia in the kitchen. Today we where going to ask her to join the young justice team because she knows karate, gymnastics and so much more. We are going to let her join with the no powered superheroes. I know the justices league because I'm Wonder Woman and we are meeting with Bruce and Tim aka batman and the new robin. I Finley get to tell her who I am. I was snapped out of am thoughts by a scream. It was Mia's. I ran up stairs.

Mia's p.o.v
I got ready and walked to my door and I was about to reach for the handle but I webbed the handle. I scream. My ant came and tried to open it but it was stuck. "Diana get in here" I said worried. "Are you ok" she asked calmly. "NO IM NOT OK" I yelled I was scared for my life. Then she ripped of my door and had it I'm her hand. "W-W-WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT PEOPLE CANT DO THAT" I yelled "look ill explain everything but we have to go and why did you scream for no reason" she asked "I didn't scream for no reason look at the door handle" I said. She looked at the door and seemed shocked. "What the" she said to here self "did this come out of you"she asked and I nodded. "Ok wee need to leave like now" she said. I walked out the no longer there door. We walked to the car and I got in the front seat. "It's an hour drive so I would get some rest if I where you" she said and I nodded and closed my eyes letting sleep come over me.

Time skip

"MIA" I shot up to see Diana. "Where here" she said I looked out my window to see a huge house. I grab the door handle and it broke. "I barley touched it" I said to my self "Diana" I said nervously she looked over at my and said "it's ok it's ok it's you powers acting up again" I gust nodded "oh how do I open my door now" I asked "kick it" and I kicked I'd and it flew out of sight. I got out of the car well what's left of it. We walked up to the door and she knock and when the door opened she said "don't touch anything" she didn't notice the door open. "What's this about not touching anything" a really tall person asked. She looked and said "hi Bruse" "hi Diana come in" he said. We walked in and my arm bumped into the wall and I broke a big pice of the wall they both looked at me surprised. I just smiled. We got to the living room and there was a boy that looked about my age. He smiled and I did the same. "Mia stand still and don't touch anything thing I need to talk to Bruce" Diana said "yes Diana" I said annoyed. They walked off. I just stood there angry. "I'm Tim" the boy said "Mia" I said

Tims p.o.v
She looked angry but she was really pretty her long brown hair and blue eyes she was perfect. I wonder why she can't touch anything.

Mia's p.o.v
We stood there for awhile why until they came back in the room. "Ok we are going to have lunch" Bruce said and we all walked to the table and I sat next to Tim and Diana and Bruce sat across from us. We talked for awhile about school and stuff until I felt something not right. I felt something coming at us I listen to my instincts and said "GET DOWN" they all looked at me and they did we went under the table. A smock bom came crashing through the window. I knew not to breath. We ran out and then people came crashing in the Windows. We all got in to a fighting stance. Oh I forgot to mention I knew Bruce and Tim where Batman and robin I also found out my ant was Wonder Woman when she ripped my door of. I hack. One came at me and I jumped and spun kicked him in the face. "WE NEED TO LEAVE" Diana said "I agree" Bruce said we ran to the library. Some people where following us. I felt something again. I looked and saw them pointing a gun at Tim I ran behind him to block it and they shot it. It looked like a dart gun but it had some tip of chemical in it. It hit my arm and it sunk in to me. "OW" I said they all looked at me in horror. I ripped it out of my arm all the chemical was gone. Bruce was by a book shelf and he pulled a book. I was fighting the people and Tim picked me up bridle style and ran. We ran into a tunnel and I think it's the bat cave no one was following us. Tim set me down on a hospital bed. "I hope it's not to late" Bruce said. "To late for what" I said "you have spider poison in your system" Tim said. That reminded me of the spider that bit me. "Tack a test to make sure" I said "we know it's in your system" Diana said "please just do it" I said. They all looked at each other and nodded. They took the test and they look so surprised. "W-what how there's nothing in her system" Tim said "Told you" I said "That explains it" Diana said "explains what" Bruce said "She got bit by a spider a couple weeks a go that's why she has powers and that's why people are after her"
"SHE HAS POWERS" Tim said "I think she dose" Diana said.Tim dropped his pen and I grabbed it from behind me without looking. I tried to hand it to him but it was stuck to my hand. "Um I can't let go" I said. I finally could let go. "Our house"Diana said out of no where. She pulled up a screen of our house. It was like rubble. I felt a tear run down
my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked to see it was Tim. "Will give you two some time alone" Diana said. Then they left. Tim brought me into a huge. I hugged back. I cry into his chest. He picked me up and brought me to the couch and put me on his lap. I was sad me and my parents lived there that's all I had to remember by and somethings in that house and I superpower I'm also scared. I cried for hours into Tims chest. Until I fell asleep.

Tims p.o.v
She cried on me for hours and I didn't mind. Suddenly she stopped I looked down and saw  she was sleeping so peacefully. I tried to get up but she started to move like she didn't what me to leave to be honest I didn't want to. I sat back down and held her. I held her for a little while until I fell asleep to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reeding and please like comment and don't forget to check out my other stories.😝