Chapter 6

7 Days Till Prom
I'm finally off of suspension and detention! What sucks about that?Caitlynn is too! But I'm back at school and everyone is excited about Prom in 7 days. The theme student government came up with is black, white, and gold; aka my forté. Lauryn's and my room is themed black and white and goal, with a little bit of teal that catches your eye, but doesn't clash.

Anyways, I got all the suits and dresses and corsages. Lauryn has a gold, mid-thigh dress, with a little bit of sequins and white flats. Her corsage is a black rose with golden leaves and a white band. Toby's suit is black with a white tie and a golden boutooniere. My dress is the exact same as Lauryn's but is black with a white rose, golden leaves, and a black band. I'm also wearing gold heels. Grayson's suit is white with a golden tie and a black boutonniere. Both guys are wearing black shoes and pants that match the color of their suits, obviously. But Lauryn is wearing white earrings, a gold necklace and gold eyeshadow with bright red lipstick. I'm wearing gold earrings with a white necklace, white eyeshadow and a darker red lipstick.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Lunch today was TERRIBLE!! Since Caitlynn has literally no other friends, she sits with people who don't like her and that she doesn't like either. However, she made sure she sat as close as she could to us. Probably to glare and eavesdrop, because that's all she does anymore. At one point, Lauryn caught her glaring and said, "You're staring at me Caitlynn, stop making it too obvious that you're jealous." Caitlynn immediately turned around and whispered to her "friends."

"Don't talk to her, she's not worth your breath," Toby said, loud enough for Caitlynn to hear. At that, she looked over and flipped Toby off. But guess who got a picture? Grayson and me!

"Now, now Caitlynn," Grayson started, "you wouldn't want anyone, especially your parents, seeing that now would you? I'm sure the principal would be disappointed almost as much as your parents would."

"Eff off!" she screamed, "This is why you four are your only friends; your all tattle-tales with no life, and-" I'm gonna cut off what she said there. "...Why don't you all go-" bleep-"ing kill yourselves?"

"Oh Caitlynn," I said, pausing my video, "you wouldn't want anyone else to hear what you just said would you?" She shook her head no, apparently ignorant to the fact that I was video-taping her. "Well then, I suggest you stop there and take all of your fake friends with you, before the principal and your parents see this, as I still have their number."

Insert Caitlynn's "sassy-white-girl" hair flip here. Hey, at least she stopped talking! No one likes to hear her voice anyways.

"Ok guys, here's what we're wearing to Prom," I said clicking on my clothing designer app on my phone. I explained everyone's outfits and when we'll meet and where. Without a word from Caitlynn.

The bell rang and we all said bye, giving our guys hugs. Lauryn and I walked off to Social Studies, faster than Caitlynn could catch up. And we avoided her the rest of the day, at all costs.