Chapter 12 "The secret does not remain secret forever"

A/N pov

Skeep weeks

All time Wendy was couldn't believe that it really happened with her. After how Mark did asking about chance they turn be a couple with spend all time together. He was sweet and lovely with her and Wendy was feel happy at all the time. She can't deny as she fall deeply in love with him.

Autumn ball comming close and RV ( i'll call girls so from now) was trayning hard for sing and dance well in perfoming time. One day, when they has abit break time Seulgi was waiting Joy in Ice Cream Shop to buy ice cream for all.

Seulgi pov

- Yaaaa palliwaa( faster) come here - I say a bit louder because Joy still aren't come and i was should call her on phone. "Hmm just waits it's bored" so i order my favorite flavor of ice cream and sit beside window of desk with enjoying eating. Behind me was sitting few girls who did talking and laughing.

- Yeah Momo you know that oppa has girlfriend right? - one of them says and i unconsciously focused on them convo when hear familiar name

- Ahahaha - girl laughing loude - You don't know? Mark oppa and Jackson oppa make a bet. That Wendy damn ugly and fat but she really think as my Mark oppa love her...

After hear it my heart squezzed from pain but i still was keep listen them...

- Omg really?

- Nee, they bet if she fall for Mark oppa in two week then he win, If she not turn be in love then Jackson oppa win, and as prize they put Mark oppa baik -

- Deabaack!(cool!) - girls behind me laughing a lot while my mind turn be dark. "Oh Gosh my Wendy!". I fastly leaving shop with took my phone, in same time saw Joy i grabs her hand and say at phone for Irene

- Eonnie! We should talk right now! Without Wendy! Please go to dorm fast! ...

A/N pov

Looking worried at Seulgi Irene asking

- What happened? And wae without Wendy?

- We should do something! - Seulgi sigh hard and tell to RV all what she was hear.  After that girls shocking look at each other silently few seconds.

- Eonnie are it possible? - Yeri look at Irene with tears - How they can do it?

- I really pissed now hard - Joy struck her fist on the table - How dare they? How he dare do it to our Wendy?! Damn!

Irene shacke her head then with tremble voice as try hold her tears she look at girls saying

- We can't let Wendy to see him these last few days and we can't let go to ball with him ...

- Wae? - suddenly Wendy voice appear behind them from room door - With who i shouldn't meeting and why? And wae i can't go to ball?

Girls anxiously turned to the door

- What the reason? - Wen look at them seriously ...

Seulgi gulped, look at Wendy without can't deny pain in her eyes

- Wen ..... We need to say you ... something happened ....

A/N POW

Annyeooong!!! Long time i wasn't come right?! Aigoooooo i reallyyy so sooo sorryyy!!! I really was forget about that FF untill my friend (one who share that acc with me) wasn't remind me >< ... Honestly i lost idea about what to write, but i'll try!!!!