Chapter Six

Louis’ POV

I am a terrible person. I hurt the one person I never wanted to. I barely kept my emotions in as Zayn left, once he was gone, I let them out. I began to sob, inhumane noises leaving my mouth. I called him the worst name, and I damaged him. I fell to the ground, shaking and heaving. I can’t believe I did that. I physically hit him. I’m becoming like my father, something I never wanted. The fact that Harry didn’t even cry or react! He just, let me. Oh, how the tables have turned. You had a reason to do it, Louis. My conscience piped up. It’s true, I did. Zayn was going to kill Harry, but I told him I would do the harming, so it would “hurt Harry more”. If I let Zayn do it, he would’ve done worse damage, but only physical. I, on the other hand, hurt him emotionally. Something that won’t fade away in time. So, did I do the right thing? I needed to see him, but how will I face him? What just happened can’t be undone, no matter how hard I try. What if he does something to himself? I could never survive it. I wish he would’ve fought back, it wouldn’t make me feel so worthless. Oh, who am I kidding, I would still feel worthless because I did something terrible to a person like him. He means something to me, whether as a friend or more, he still does.

I don’t understand how Zayn can just go to the game after what happened. I don’t feel like I could even look outside, let alone go and interact with people. Harry is probably cleaning himself up, fixing himself. I can just imagine him gingerly touching his face and stomach, where I left visible marks, examining the damage done. My heart started to ache even more, as I visualized his broken look. His green eyes full of question and sorrow, all because of me. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my blades. Sinking to the floor, I lifted my shirt and stared at the raw flesh covering my lower stomach. I chose the middle section and began to slip into my safe haven. The tears were still flowing out of my eyes, but now they were mixing with the blood. And if you ask me, it was a beautiful sight.

After several deep cuts, I sighed and started to get up. Only then did I begin to assess the amount of blood that was coming out of me. My head went fuzzy and black enclosed my vision. Maybe this is it. Maybe I’ll bleed to death. I let my body be pulled under and welcomed the darkness.

Harry’s POV

I hurt. All over, my body kills. My stomach, face, and legs are black and blue, giving me a disgusting image. After they left, I ever so slowly made my way to the bathroom to observe my wounds. By far, the worst looking was my stomach, due to the heavy shoes Louis was wearing. I couldn’t do much but lay down and rest, since they were just bruises. As I went to lie down, something stopped me. Very bad pains in my stomach, but not an injured pain, more like a feeling. Confused, I walked over to my bedroom window, the one that conveniently overlooks Louis’ house. The pain intensified as I got closer, and there wasn’t anything I could do about it. I mean, it’s probably nothing, right? Slowly fixing my hair, as it hurt to move too quickly, I walked over to where my phone was. My fingers danced overtop the familiar numbers, dialing his number. I know he just basically killed me, but I felt I had to. I sound crazy, but oh well. His phone rang and rang, but he didn’t pick up. I tried again. And another time with *67 in front of it so he wouldn’t know it was me. But still, he didn’t answer. Oh fuck it.

I slowly walked down the stairs and out the front door into the cool evening. Keeping my head down, I went over to Louis’ house and knocked on the door. No response. Dammit, I know he’s here. I reached for the doorknob but stopped myself. Why do I even care? He hates me. He set me up.

But he showed you his scars.

My conscience decided to join in this conversation and I knew that it was right. If this was all a joke, he wouldn’t have showed me them. Sighing a deep sigh, I opened the unlocked door. Figuring he might’ve been asleep, I walked past all the rooms, trying to figure out which one was his bedroom. I was almost to the end of the hall when I saw a light on. Aha!

Peeking my head around the corner, I gagged. Tears started streaming down my face as I saw him lying on the ground, in a huge puddle of blood. It didn’t look like he was breathing. Holy actual shit. His stomach is practically cut open! Momentarily forgetting about my pain, I dropped to the ground beside Louis and felt around for a pulse. It’s barely noticeable.

I called the ambulance, unsure of what else to do.

I don’t really remember giving them any information but in a matter of minutes the boy who suddenly captured my heart was being placed on a stretcher and taken away from me.

I don’t recall the ride to hospital.

But I do remember the waiting.

The terrible hours of waiting. No news was given, so I was left in the dark.

I paced the waiting room. I peered into rooms full of the sick, just to do something. I cried something fierce.

I got placed into a room for myself because they needed to check for internal bleeding. It’s all a blur, in all honesty. I only had the image of Louis covered in his blood on my mind- and it wouldn’t go away. I tried blinking it away, thinking of other things, but nothing worked.

It’s forever engraved in my mind. 

____________________________________________________________________________

wow, hey guys! it's been awhile xD 

so this is super short and pretty boring but it's better than nothing? 

can i have feedback? two comments and then i'll update again. 

i want to know how you feel about this whole story and the plot so far and stuff.

thanks, guys!

i love youu.