You only felt fps hand on your ass when he gave a light squeeze, when did he move it, you thought, biting your lip not looking at him, trying to calm your breathing. He stayed like that until closing time.

The party moved to Fps. again you found him pull you onto his lap on the couch as most if the serpents had taken up the seats. It was chilled everyone drinking doing drugs. You had said no when one of the gang offered you cocaine but agreed to the cannabis. You felt Fp's hand slide up and around to your bum again, you see him watching your reaction, you simply smile inhaling the joint you had, before passing it to him without looking he took the joint at the same time squeezed your ass making your breath hitch and your cheeks blush red.

Fp knew what he was doing was wrong y/n was so young to him. He knew what he was feeling was inappropriate. she was his friends daughter. His sons friend. It all started a few months back when y/n was down to see her dad, he was drunk in the bar not taking notice she was even there. So Fp stayed with y/n to keep an eye on her while she was drinking in a pub full of gang members. They had talked all night, flirted a bit more then normal laughed like nothing else mattered but them there and then, after that he started to develop something for her he couldn't explain he'd see here and smile she'd hug him he'd get butterflies.

Now she'd had moved here it got worse, he saw her every day making it hard not to want you not to have or give in to the crazy temptation he had, to hold or kiss you when you was alone together, or run his hands over your body. He always tried to put these thoughts out of his mind but tonight with the mix if drugs, alcohol and lack of will power, his brain stopped and let his feelings take over especially when you didn't stop him or freak out. Instead you encouraged it putting her around his neck playing with the hair, Snuggling into him.

Joaquin had come in with a bag of tables nothing you hadn't taken before, fp took two looking at y/n he had one of them taking the bottle you had to wash it down with. Offering one to you , y/n stuck out your tongue as he placed the small white tablet on handing your drink back. You swallowed it looking deep into his big brown eyes giggling. The rest of the night you both discreetly teased and turned each other on. It started with looks but you couldn't help it when the drugs took effect. When you lent forward to the little table at the side of the couch you'd place to your hand close to his crotch for balance then drag your fingertips across his bulge sitting back. Making Fp moan low in frustration. He didn't let you get away with your teasing so easy he copied what you'd done, but done it better. By leaning towards the coffee table his hand slid up the inside of your thigh squeezing gently. your breathing would stop and the hand you had on his neck would mimic his griping his hair. each time he his hand would go higher and higher until the last time he did it his fingertips brushed over your underwear making you give a low moan only fp heard.

Not being able to handle it anymore, you make an excuse to go standing up to leave. Fp grabbed your hips "you okay Princess? why you going?" He asked with a knowing smirk. You wanted to scream at him your leaving because you wanted him bad and couldn't have him, but instead smiled and told them you needed to sleep you had practice tomorrow. He walked you out and started walking to your trailer with you he was like a different person. Walking casually like you both hadn't spent the last 3 hours teasing one another. "it's late I'll walk you back" he said handing you your jacket. "I can handle myself Jones" your tone confident as he smirked "I don't doubt that for a minute. Walking you home is so I can protect my serpents from you" he playfully punched your arm. you was almost at your door now "I think you just wanted to be alone with me" you say "really?" he said looking at you "yes I think you've wanted to get me alone all night, maybe to finish what you started" you tried to sound confident, challenging surgestive. he looks at you but you could see him thinking over what ever was on his mind.

He mutters to himself shakes his head he couldn't stop himself anymore. Fp looks around then grabs your shoulders pushing you into the side of the trailer where you won't be seen. His lips hit yours in a roughly but quick kiss his stubble scratching your lips. He pulls away scanning your face for a look of 'no, stop or what are you doing' but instead he saw you smile as you pull him back to kiss you again. This time it was more heated, passionate. his hands ran over you body as you grip his shoulders and neck. You felt him lift one of your legs, you jumped a little as he lifted you. Wrapping your legs round his waist he plants wet rough kissed down your neck and along your jawline. It's was exactly what you'd wanted for weeks. Better then anything you imagined. You grab the collars of his shirt pulling him closer as his lips returned to yours one hand holding you up the other slides up your top finding and massaging your boob.

Fp only stopped and put you down when he heard Joaquin shouting for him. He rested his head on yours steadying his breath "goodnight princess" he whispered giving you a small kiss on the cheek. You watched him walk to Joaquin turning to wink at you.

In bed you touched your red scratched lips memorizing the feeling of his against yours during your make out session minutes before, still overjoyed it really happens. Soon failing into a happy blissful sleep not waking until later the next afternoon.

FP looked annoyed at the young serpent "if this isn't important I'm gonna" he stopped when he saw the look on the boys face. "It's y/f/n, he's been arrested!". All that night fp sat listening to what happened. Thinking about what to do next but the kiss he just had with y/n kept creeping into his mind.