The Southside Princess

Pairing ~ Reader x FP Jones

Prompt ~ after living in the upper side of Riverdale for 3 years, you decide to go stay your dad on the south and forming a crush for the older fp Jones

Warnings swearing, drinking drugs, age gap romance (reader 19yrs old) light smut

Story ~

It was 3 years since your mother and father had spilt up. Your mother had taken you to live in what she called upper Riverdale, what most would call the nice or good side of the tracks. Your father had stayed on the Southside. Your grandfather was the old leader of the gang the south side serpents until his death a few months ago. Forsythe Pendleton Jones the 2nd (or Fp as he was called) was the new leader with your father his right hand man. You had known Fp your whole life.

In the last 3 years you had re-started high school hating that you was a year older then everyone else, after you was held back a year (because you hadn't attended school for 2 years) before even starting Riverdale high but at least you was now in the same year as your childhood friend Jughead Jones. In that time you had become a river vixen, your grades where up and you started becoming friends with Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge. When you first moved into your mother's childhood home your grandmother old house, Veronica took it upon herself to give you a full make over. Now you looked like her double, posh girly dresses, sassy tops and skinny jeans filled your wardrobe. More hair and makeup products then ever really needed.

After a long week and a trying day, You was sat sulking in pop's after a cheerleader practice, Cheryl had been a bitch with the squad mainly you a Veronica getting the brunt of her mood. You and your mother had been fighting a lot the last few weeks as well to the point you didn't think you could stay anymore. Jughead Jones slid into the seat facing you with a smile. "what's up y/n, you've been looking at that milkshake for 20 minutes?" He asks. "it's my mom we're always fighting and I don't want to stay there, I can't stay there anymore" I tell him as he takes the cherry from my melted milkshake. "What about your dad?" he says. As he pops the cherry in his mouth.

You only saw your dad once a month when you would go stay the weekend with him in the trailer park hanging with your old friends now all serpents but had never really thought about living with him before. "juggie that's an amazing idea" you smile "I'm going to call him tomorrow" you grab your bag hugging the raven haired boy, careful not to knock his crown shaped beanie off. Quickly heading home thinking of what to say to your dad.

At home your walked into your mother waiting for you. "where have you been it's almost 10:30pm" you give a one word answer "pops" she started screaming as you ignore her. Since coming here you wasn't the only one who had changed. Your mother had become a living breathing copy of Alice Cooper. She went through you room, wouldn't let you out past 10. Told you to stay away from Jughead because of who his dad was. Controlling as much of your life as she possibly could. Wanting you to be more like Cheryl or Betty.

In your room, you tried to block her out but she followed still complaining about it was a school night, about you not giving yourself time to finish homework or practice with the vixens. After a really bad argument you started to grab you school books and laptop. "I'm going to stay with dad" was all you said before running out the door.

It was nearly 11pm and you didn't really want to knock at your dad's at this time. The trailer park was still a few miles away and you started getting cold and tired. You thought about Jughead heading to the drive in to find him it was on the way to your dad's anyway. You had knocked and knocked, but no one came to open the door. You realized the biggest mistake you had made was leaving without a coat, all you had on was your river vixen outfit and pumps. You gave one last bang on the door screaming his name, thinking do you go to your dad's or back home. Home was closer but you didn't want to see your mum after walking out.