Part 4

You woke the next morning by a call from Sam saying go to fps, it was the day you had to do a job for the gang go and get drugs from a different leader. You got your stuff walking to the trailer inside they was talking about routes and meeting points you quitly sit down waiting. "you sure she can pull this off Jones" Shane's voice boomed across the trailer filled with doubt. Forsythe looked at you with a blank look waiting for you to answer. "only I can pull this off you know nearly all of you are all on the sheriff's radar and will be stopped thanks to the blossoms" you say glaring at fp but talking to Shane. You and Sam was going to get the drugs the serpents couldn't. You had drove for 4 hours before Sam told you the dirty motel on the left was where you was meant meet with a member from an other gang, you pulled you thinking something was off it was dark and quite. A bald man with an ugly scar over his eye came over to your car Sam was about to tell you to wait but you was already out the car. Another 4 members came from the room, Sam came close to you looking at his baby face he looked scared. The 20 year old brunette boy was shaking when a voice boomed over you. "since when did the serpents send kids to do their work" the leader asked looking at Sam. "where here now dose it really matter who makes the exchange, you got what we want we got your money". You said sounding tough and in control. The man laughed stepping closer, you felt intimated but tensed up holding your body stance. "and what's to stop me from just taking the money little girl". Sam gasped  visibly shaking, You paused wanting to get the words just right before you spoke looking the stranger dead in the eye "because if we have any problems here FP Jones and the rest of the serpents will slaughter your gang for trying to screw over y/n y/l/n" you looked him up and down stepping forward not knowing where this new found confidence came from "but you won't be alive long enough to see that because my grandfather taught me how to fight, oh I bet you I could make a great pair of trophy earrings with your bollocks" you held a small switch blade and an evil smile. The leader looked you over and the at Sam frowning at the boy who was now white as a ghost frozen with fear. "your Mitch's granddaughter" you nod at him as he waves his boys away. "he was a great man my condolences you sound just like him" he bowed his head a little and shook you hand. You see another man bring out two duffle bags. One filled with 30 ounces of cannabis the other 20 ounces of cocaine and 1000 tablets. As Sam cheeked the bags the leader told you his name was Winston and he used to roll with your grandfather back in the day and was the one who took him to the hospital when your father was born. You handed over the money to the Winston he patted your shoulder hard "y/n you will make a great leader just like Mitch" you thank him, for the compliment hoping your grandfather was proud of the way you handled the situation. You and Sam get in the car heading back to Riverdale. The way back you and Sam joked about how scared he was when the others came out. "good job you said what you did, and can handle yourself, how did you learn your grandad" he asked you chuckled "I was a bit scared too and yeah him my dad, even fp taught me if someone thinks they have the upper hand then break it so it's what I did. Also I saw one of his tattoos it's the same as my grandfather's they must have known each other" you smile to Sam. Everything was going smoothly until you saw police at the border of Riverdale searching cars.

Taking a jacket out if your bag you throw it to Sam "where this it's a letterman jacket from Sunnydale high your a student there". He looked confused as you wide-eyed him, Sam using his knees to drive put it on as you hid the bags under the chair. you smile as you see sheriff Keller flash you to stop "let me talk" you say as the sheriff signals him to roll down the window. "hello sheriff what's wrong" you asked stepping out the car. "y/n" the voice coming from behind the sheriff, it was Kevin his son. "hey kev what's going on" you say looking at the police searching the car in front of yours. You talk to Kevin as Sam shows his license (lucky for you both it was legit. "who is he and why are you here" Kevin asks annoyed you didn't tell him you was seeing someone, answering loud so his dad can hear you "I was on a date with Sam I met from Sunnydale he's driving me home but I need to get back so Sam can get home too" the sheriff hands back the id to Sam "you have to give me all the gossip in school" Kevin shouts giddy. You agree holding Sam's hand leading him back the car trying to look convincing. "sheriff do you have to search our car you know me and you'll be here for ages for no reason" you ask sweetly. He agrees and you and Sam get back in the car giving Kevin a wave as you passed the car that was originally packed up. Both breathing a sigh of relief looking at each other with wide smiles that you had competed you jab with success.