Part 2

After a 2 weeks of living in the south side and you enjoyed your new lifestyle. Becoming what fp now constantly called you a South side Princess. Really not much had changed in school. Although you now always wore your new signature colour green still looking stunning, and you was also still a vixen but still hung round with the group. You and Cheryl was still frenemies, but both still cheered for the vixens 3 times a week like you was best friends. You'd go to pops with B&V, Archie and jug sometimes Kevin too, being like the Riverdale kids. Once you got home that when things changed, you'd go home (your dad's who still wasn't back yet) after practice or pops, shower getting dresses heading for Fp's. The would always be something going on everyone would all go down the Whyte Wyrm bar you'd usually tag along drinking and playing pool always winning the serpents. Then back to Fp's for a party when the bar closed. Most of the time you'd wake up in Fp's room or the couch with a blanket over you. Before going back to your own home getting ready for school and meeting jug, then getting a large strong coffee from pops on the way in.

Everything was good, no great! since you moved but one thing, your feelings towards the serpent leader. You now had started to fall in love with him! It stared when you notice the lingering looks, the smirks he gave you. Then it was the odd little touches that made you melt. like if you passed one another a drink his fingertips would always touch your hand, or at the bar he'd lean close your arms touching, knuckles occasionally brushing against each other, making you want to grab a hold of hand. The flirty comments was the worst you found yourself playing up to his banter more then normal, the witty comebacks became flirty and suggestive.

It took everything you had to push the thoughts and feelings away. To lie to yourself that you hadn't fallen in love him. ' you have to stop thinking of him like this, your confusing his banter and kindness turning it into something it's not, it's because you see him every day. He's your dad's friend. He's nearly 20 years older than you, Your a year older than his son he'll never want you like that. You sat telling yourself all the things why shouldn't love him or why he wouldn't love you.

Your phone buzzes breaking your thought pattern, it was from Fp,

Hi Princess, Had some business to sort out. meet us at the bar if you want I'm going straight there. Fp x

You read the message 3 times over before deciding you had nothing better to do tonight. After showering you got ready finding a black mini skirt and matching top, your snake heeded shoes and a khaki leather jacket. Grabbing your keys bag and money you headed to the Whyte Wyrm.

The bar was full when you got there, finding fp and the usual crowd at their table you walked over "hey Princess" fp called as u stood next to the table. You had begun to like the nickname but wasn't going to let him know that. "hi, Jones" you say rolling your eyes. After 20 minutes of standing up your feet started to hurt, fp noticed your was uncomfortable and fidgety. "what's wrong y/n?" He asked "nothing just didn't think it would be so packed in here I would of worn flats if I'd of known" you laugh back pointing to you 6" heels. You see a smirk appear across his lips. Without warning his hands gripped your hips pulling you onto his lap. "better?" He whispers in your ear you can only nod back surprised by the sudden closeness. You tense up at first not knowing what to do but fp starts talking to the others like it was nothing you sitting there, his arm around your waist to stop you from sliding off, drink in the other. You finally relax getting yours, as the gang talked business for the next hour and a half. Every 20 minutes fp would wave the barmaid to bring more drinks holding your side again.

"what if I did it?" you say offering a solution to the problem the gang was having. They all chuckled you sit up a little on fps lap trying to look serious, "i could meet them get the stuff bring it back, who's gonna stop and search me!" you say pointing to yourself "Keller won't he knows me, I know Kevin his son we hang at pops" you say. The group murmur all agreed. "it could work but your not going alone" you hear from fp jack offers to go with you, fp waves his hand for the barmaid to bring yet another round over. You took a sip from you 5th (y/f/d) feeling tipsy laughing and joking with the now happy group, but now you didn't have the gangs problem to think about yours quickly came back to the front of your mind.