Chapter 2

Alyssa's P.O.V

Niall and I decided to have a lazy day today since he is leaving tomorrow. We were watching Pretty Little Liars season 3. I made popcorn and we, well Niall ate most of it. He eats a lot but is really skinny. I caught my self staring into his deep                  blue eyes. I am going to miss him so much.

"What's wrong love?" He asked

"Nothing just thinking."

"What were you thinking about?"

"About how much I am going to miss you."

"Oh. I am going to miss you more though. Rember I said I will always call, text, and Skype you?"

"Yea"

"I will."

"Okay." I said as he pecked my cheek.

"Niall?"

"Yes, love."

"You won't forget me when you get famous. Right?"

"Hey I may not get famous but I will never forget you."

"Ever?"

"Ever."

"Alyssa can I stay the night here tonight?"

"Of course you can."

I can not go to sleep. I am thinking how I not going to see Niall for 3 months.

                                The next morning

When I woke up I went downstairs so I could make Niall breakfast. I made him eggs, bacon, sausage and pancakes. Once I got done cooking I heard Niall running down the steps.

" I smell food!" He said

"Of course YOU do. I made you eggs, bacon, sausage and pancakes."

"Thanks love." He said as he pecked my lips.

After he got done eating we went to his house so he could pack up. He packed almost his whole closet in a big suit case. After he got done packing we went downstairs so Niall could put his stuff in the trunk. Greg and Maura was taking him to the airport. Greg was coming back but Laura was staying with him.

"Lets go Niall!" Maura yelled

"Coming" he said as we went outside.

"I am going to miss you." i said to Niall.

"I am going to miss you more." He said as we had are last kiss before he left.