Chapter 1

Alyssa P.O.V

"So wake me up when its all over!" Ugggg I roll over and turn my alarm off. I check my phone and I got a text from Niall.

Niall : Good morning princess! I was wondering if I could come over today!?

Me: Good morning! Sure you can come over. Just give me a hour to get ready.

Wow, that was fast.

Niall: Ok see you then

I got out of bed a got in the shower. After i got out of the shower I put on a white shirt that read I'm so fancy with my black high wasted shorts. With my black vans. I took my hair out of the bun it was in. I curled it and wore it down.

When I got done I heard someone knock on mt front door. "Right on time" I said to myself. I went to the door and opened it and I saw Niall.

"Hey!" I said

"Hey!"

"Come on lets go in my room" i said. He followed me up the my room and sat in my bed. He had a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong? I said.

"Ummm I have to tell you something."

"Which is?"

"You know how I like to sing?"

"Yes and you have a amazing voice."

"Thanks and I decided I am going to go on the X-Factor."

"I am so proud of you" I said as I gave him a hug. "I am going to miss you."

"I am going to miss you too princess."

"When are you leaving? I asked

"Inthreedays." he mumbled

"WHAT!?!? How come you didn't tell me???"

"Sorry I just didn't know how to tell you." I let out a sigh.

"Promise you will call, Skype and text me everyday?"

"I promise"

"I will miss you so much."

"I will miss you too princess."

This is going to be horrible.