Flashback

Levi's POV

Four years old and Lady is already trying to run away. My little girl so small and sweet. She is mine and Hanji's world. I have given her a necklace with a note in it from me and her mother.

"Levi do we have to let her learn how to be a soldier she is so small?" Hanji asked me looking down at our sleeping daughter.

"If she wants to I'll make sure she is always with me." I said laying beside her.

"Papa..." she said looking up at me.

"Yea sweetheart Papa will never let anyone hurt you." I said kissing her fore head.

There was a knock on the door and I got up to see a man at my door.

"Sir Commander Erwin Smith needs you and Hanji I will be watching your daughter

"Sir Commander Erwin Smith needs you and Hanji I will be watching your daughter." He said smiling at me.

"Fine but she is asleep right now so don't wake her up and if she does tell her I'll be back. What is your name again?" I asked as Hanji got her stuff ready.

"I'm Eld......Eld Jinn." He said smiling.

I grabbed my stuff and left with Hanji. We made it to Erwin's door and knocked.

"Name and business?"

"Levi and Hanji you requested to see us." I said.

"Come in..... Levi I didn't ask to see you." Erwin said as we walked in.

"Well then Eld Jinn got it wrong." I said angry.

"Levi this man is Eld Jinn and he hasn't left my office." Erwin said pointing at the man in front of him.

I looked at Hanji and then ran out of the room. I ran to my house to see the door opened. I ran in and saw that the man and Lady wasn't there.

"Levi where is our daughter!!!" Hanji yelled.

"He took her that man..... took our daughter." I said leaning against the wall.

A hour I had been gone and in that time a man took my daughter..... took my Lady. I got up and put on my gear. I flew through the city looking for any sign of her. There wasn't any though the man was gone and my daughter was gone with him.

"Levi stop!!! She is gone!!" Hanji yelled through tears.

"No she has to be here I'll find her Hanji I'll find our daughter!" I yelled going to look for her.

Now after thirteen years she is here in front of me and I don't know how to tell her.

I was walking to the dinning room and I heard them all talking.

"So Lady I got a question.....how long have you been sleeping with Jean?" Sasha asked.

Jean spit out his tea on Mikasa who was sending him a death glare and Lady coughed up her food.

"Why do you think that we are sleeping together?" Lady asked curious.

"I saw him leave your bedroom this morning and I also him kiss you."

"We aren't sleeping together we are.... dating...and before you say it Mikasa I'm not gonna hurt her." Jean said sending her a look.

"Yes sure your not you know who her parents are." She said under her breath.

"Yea I do and I don't care." Jean said glaring at Mikasa.

"Then that means nothing is stopping Hanji from killing you." Mikasa said smirking.

"Anyone tells her I will kill them....got it Armin and Eren." Lady said looking at them.

"I don't think we have to worry about them telling." I said from the door way.

"Your dead." Eren said as he looked up to see me glaring at Jean.