I'm sorry

We had gone a different way to the Wall Maria. I was with Squad Levi and Hanji and Eren. Eren had burned himself and the guys got ready to attack him.

"Do it and I'll kill you." I said standing in front of Eren.

"That is enough!"Levi yelled.

"Your squad is a bunch of fakes they say there here to protect Eren but they turn on him just as fast." I said glaring at him and helping Eren.

"It's fine Lady." He said quietly.

"No it isn't."

We made it into the woods and then were attacked by a female Titan who killed the whole squad.

"Eren!!!" I yelled as it grabbed him.

I ran after him but Levi stopped me and the he and Mikasa went after Eren. I ran back to see if any of the Squad had lived.

"Lady.... lady....." I heard a voice but couldn't pin point it.

"Who is there?" I yelled.

"Lady..... run..... RUN!!!!"

I turned and looked around and keep looking until Hanji and Erwin found me.

"Lady are you okay?" Hanji asked touching my shoulder.

"I..... I'm fine." I said calmly.

"Alrighty let's wrap them up." Erwin said starting to wrap them.

After that we started to leave by two idiots went back for a friend and we ended up loosing the dead's body's. I saw Levi give away one of his Squads badges. I know that it was one of the guys because I had Petra's badge.

We made it home and I went to my room to shower. I stayed under the water and closed my eyes I wouldn't cry for them I didn't even know them. I got out and dried off. I walked to my room and ran into Jean.

"Hey I'm sorry for you Squad." He said looking at me.

"It's fine." I said calmly.

"Lier.... I cried when Marco died because he was my friend you don't cry ever. So do me a favor and lean on me!" He yelled.

I looked up at him and it all fell. I grabbed him and wrapped my arms around him. I started to cry and I couldn't stop I cried for all the ones we had lost and for Marco.

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry Petra." I said crying.

"It's okay Lady let it out let it all out." Jean said leading me to my room and closeting the door.

"It should have been me not Marco it should have been me and not Petra." I said sobbing.

He held on to me until I fell asleep on him. When I woke up he was still holding me and he was asleep. I seat up and woke him up.

"Hey are you feeling better?" He asked looking at me.

"I haven't cried since I was five it felt good.... thank you Jean." I said pecking his cheek.

We got up and left to get some food. On the way we talked and laughed the whole way. When we made it in there we saw everyone else. We seat with our group of friends and I held Jeans hand.

"So who do you think it is Commander?" Eren asked.

"I don't know but we will find out." He said calmly.

"If your talking about the female titan then I done know who she is." I said looking at my food.

"Who is she Cadet?"

"Annie one of the girls who graduated with us."

"Annie would never..... would she?" Connie asked shocked.

"Remember the check we'll Annie had Marco's gear I helped him with it so I knew it was his." Armin said looking at me.

I held Jean's hand tighter and after the Commander left I kissed his cheek.

"It's gonna be fine Jean." I whispered in his ear.

He smiled at me and gave me a nod. I turned my head to see Reiner look at Jean angry. After dinner I meet Reiner and started to talk to him.

"So about that question with us being a thing....." Reiner said smiling.

"I'm sorry but I can't Reiner.... not with all that is going on." I said walking away from him.