Trial

"Mrs. Ackerman and Lady is it true that Eren attacked you in his titan form?" The judge asked.

"Yes he did....but he also saved me and he made sure Lady was in a alley safe from danger!" Mikasa answered.

I saw the look on Erens face.

"Sir he would never hurt us I promise you that." I said smiling at Eren.

"When the first wall fell Lady is it true that you were saved by a..... armored titan?" The judge asked. 

How did they know about that the only one to know was...........Hannes that coward told them.

"Yes sir it saved me and before you ask I don't know why." I said looking down.

"She is probably just like him!!! Kill her!!" Some men yelled.

"If any of you lay a hand on this girl I will cut it off." The Commander said standing in front of me.

"Commander do you have a reason for this. Need I remind you she insulted you and called you.....eyebrows." The judge said.

I heard some people start to laugh a little. I also saw Eren give me the "are you a idiot" look. I smiled and gave him a small "sorry" look,

"She is still a child. I won't let harm come to her." He said looking down at me.

"I don't see why she is probably a monster." Some people yelled.

"No she isn't a monster!!!!!" I heard Eren start to yell and then I heard a punch.

"Hey jerk!!!! stop it." I yelled trying to run to Eren.

"Don't." The Commander said picking me up.

Dang it I hate being so short.

After the trial I was forced to follow (by follow I mean he packed me all the way) the Commander to his office.

"Your not gonna kill me are you eyebrows?" I asked worried.

"No I'm not Cadet. I want you to join the Survey Corp and train under Corporal Levi." He said smirking.

"Will my brother be there?"

"Yes he will Cadet."

"Then sure Eyebrows that means I can insult you some more."

After a while Eren and the others came in to see me and Eyebrows talking and having tea.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Eren asked walking in.

I saw all of them look shocked.

"Didn't you say you would and I quote "never have tea with a man that had big eyebrows"?" Eren said frowning.

"No I said I would never have tea with someone taller then me and who has big eyebrows. Get it right bro." I said laughing.

I saw Eren sit down and then Levi seat beside him. I sent Levi a glare and then went back to drinkin my tea. Hanji started to clean Eren up and then.

"You won't believe this!!!!" She yelled.

"What is it four eyes?" Corporal Levi asked.

"His tooth it grew back!!!!!"

"What let me see!" I said jumping up.

I ran over to him and looked in his mouth to see that all his teeth were in place.

"That is disgusting and awesome at the same time!!!!" I squealed.

"I know!" Hanji squealed.

"Oh god no..... there are two of them!" Corporal said growling.

"Yes there is and also Cadet will be in your squad Levi." Eyebrows said smirking.

"Why can't I have her?!?" Hanji asked pouting.

"Because she is with Levi.........and I don't trust her." Eyebrows said smirking.

"I'm hurt that you think so little of me." I gasped fake hurt.

"You'll live......sadly." He whispered the last part. "Oh and Mike take Cadet to her room.... carry her so she doesn't run."

"Eyebrows I'll get you for this!!" I yelled as Mike picked me up and carried me away.