Chpt # I'll save you!

Start from the beginning

If they won't answer me then.... I'll have to ask directly at Louis...... or Louisa- argh!! This is so confusing!

When Erwin arrived, I approached him but Hanji beat me to it.

"G-give me the map!" Said Hanji.

"H-Hanji!" Erwin said in shock when Hanji grabbed his leg.

Immediately they gave her the map... as for me, I listen to their conversation.

"There's a forest of giant trees her although pretty small" Hanji pointed somewhere at the map where a small image of trees were printed.

"That's where you should head to.. well... I doubt the Armored titan would bother to cover his tracks in any case... still there is a very good chance they're heading there" She said.

"What makes you think so?" Someone asked.

"It's a gamble but even if they have the power of their titan form, they're still in danger from other titans outside the wall...... after all they're exhausted bybthe fighting they did 5 hours ago..." Hanji explained.

After then, everyone immediately got ready for the mission.

"Erwin..." I called him, he turned around and looked at me.

"Let me come with you" I said.

"What? Levi you forced me to come here and now this? You know your injured right?" he asked.

"I know.... but I... need to go" I replied.

"Plus... no one's gonna watch over the priest abd that is your job... and of course, he can't come with us, it's too dangerous" he added.

"Tch..."

Jean's POV

"Hey guys.... where's Louis?" I asked them.

They all stood there in silent. I wasn't only here because of the crisis....but I want to make sure Louis is alright.

"T-they took her..." Shinami said with her hands covered her face as she cried.

I've never seen her like this.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Reiner and Berthold took her, same with Ymir and Eren" Christa replied.

"Reiner and Berthold? .... no...your telling me they're the Armored Titan and Colossal Titan?"

"I can't believe this.... I didn't do anything" Shinami was about to cry.

"Shinami don't think it that way...." Liyah comforted her.

Reiner..... took Louis?! That bastard!! Taking her all to himself!! I'm not gonna let that happen!" I clench my fist in anger in front of me.

"I need to go!!"

I turned around where the voice came from and to see Captain Levi infront of Commander Erwin.

"Levi, we didn't bring your gear" Erwin replied a bit nervous.

"I don't care I have to go!"

"Levi... your acting like a kid" Erwin tried to keep his calm but I could see like he was holding his laugh. (kid....HAHAHA!)

"What?! Don't call me a kid!"

"Commander Erwin, the horses are ready we can leave now" a soldier said.

Immediately Erwin left to escape the situation he was with Levi.

I walked towards the annoyed Levi.