Different Perspective

Sitting in the room alone, I try not to focus on the terrible pain shooting up my stomach, making me want to curl up in a fetal position and die. 'it hurts', is all I can think, 'it hurts so bad..'. Every breath feels like a knife in my stomach and chest and I look down at my chest and tummy, seeing a red line of blood on my shirt where the wound was stitched. I needed a doctor. Either that or some pain killers. 

I had only slept an hour or so before the pain woke me again, and this went on for the whole night. Falling asleep for an hour, maybe two, only to be woken and kept awake for multiple hours. I had no idea of knowing whether or not it was day or night, because there wasn't a window in the room I was in. I couldn't help but wonder from the state that I was in and where I was, if I would ever see the daylight again. I had taken so many things for granted in my life, I never really appreciated life until someone threatened mine.

Memories of my mother and father shifted through my brain and tears began to flood my eyes again. I couldn't even count how many times I have cried while being here. I couldn't help it.. Anyone would understand once being put in the situation I was in now. I had nothing else to do except sit and wait for my abusers to return..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dimitri laid on his King size bed, staring up at the ceiling, his mind wandering as he thought about his new toy and what he would do with her next. Such a beautiful young flower, all his to use and no one around to tell him otherwise. He had sent his friend home, knowing John would want to intervene when he started up a game with his Kitten the next day. This was becoming too personal for him to be around anymore anyways. The sun was beginning to rise and he had barely slept because of the thoughts going through his mind.

Laying there, thinking of her, his lips parted and twisted into a sadistic, evil grin, showing each of his white, perfect teeth. He couldn't wait any longer. He wanted her, and he wanted her now. Turning his head, he looked at the digital alarm clock, the boxed numbers showing a steady blue light reading 5:15AM. He sat up and gave a large stretch and let out a mighty yawn as he cracked his back. He then turned and placed his feet on the floor but didn't stand yet.

He sat there a moment longer, thinking about his Kitten and whether or not to bother her. He decided to get himself cleaned up before he visited the little pet. He wanted to look his best, he wanted to look, feel, smell desirable. With the right training her heart wouldn't stand a chance. His pet would fall for him in time. He just needed to be patient.

Patience... It was something he didn't have much of. But if he wanted this to work, if he wanted to break her successfully he had to know how to start using it. Licking his lips, Dimitri thought of the Kittens will breaking, day by day, within a few weeks with the right training she wouldn't even have the will to say no to him. Every answer would be yes, even when she was able to say no, when she was able to have a choice. She wouldn't use such a word on him. Not when he was done. Suddenly a laugh broke from his throat and he closed his eyes as he continued to think his devious thoughts. More laughter came and he stood and leaned his back on the wall, until his laughter subsided into a mild chuckle. Grabbing some clothing, he left the room to shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting in that chair, I had so much time to think, so much time to dream and pretend I was back home. Back with my family and my friends. I was knocked from my thoughts as I heard the door open, and the casual sound of footsteps as someone walked in behind me. I stared into the darkness of the blindfold, terror gripping my heart as the steps got closer. A audible, almost sinister sounding chuckle was heard from behind me and I whined as I bit down on the gag that was still in my mouth. I felt someone untie the blindfold and it fell from my eyes and into my lap as I blinked and stared down at where it fell. I didn't want to look up, didn't want to see who it was. Though I already knew. Dimitri ran his hand around the back of my neck to my cheek, then took the gag from my mouth as he loomed over me from behind.