Moving on... Or So I Thought.

-CHAPTER TWENTY ONE-

Amber's P.O.V:

Showered I head into my room and first things first I rummaged through my wardrobe to find something to wear.

A grunt of annoyance ascaped me when I realized I had nothing to wear so I went along to Nikki's room and knocked on the door. She answered a few moments later also in her towel.

"Help!" I said with pleading eyes.

"What's up butter cup?" She asked.

"I have nothing to wear." I informed her with a sad pout.

"What are you talking about? You have a butt load of clothes. Come on." She said dragging me back to my room where she proceeded to rummage through my wardrobe picking things as she went. She then headed over to my shoe rack and picked up my red heels and spread everything out on my bed. She selected black ripped skinny jeans a plain white tee and my leather jacket. She then walked over to my necklace tree and pointed to the necklace I should wear with it. "And walla you have a hot as hell outfit."

"Thanks, I love it."

"No probs. Oh can I borrow these?" She asked going back to my shoe rack and picking up my black bordello heels with a rhinestone rim.

"Of course."

"Cheers." She grinned and took hear leave.

I set abut getting ready starting with my hair, blow dried I treat it with heat defense spray before straightening it. As for my make up I give myself a dark smouldring smoky eye look complete with a cats eye flick and mascara. I used a tinted gloss to complete my look. I then slipped into the outfit Nikki selected for me and even if I do say so myself, I looked HOT!

Ready I grabbed my purse phone keys and put them in my clutch bag and headed down stairs to pour us a pre drinks, drink

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ready I grabbed my purse phone keys and put them in my clutch bag and headed down stairs to pour us a pre drinks, drink.

I was just getting the ice when Nikki joined me.

"Wow looks good on you." She said taking note of the outfit on.

"Thank you. You look amazing." She wore a red and black rockabilly style dress with a corset style ribbon lace up detail on the front with black mesh under skirt and my black bordello open toed heels. Her make up was also done in the 50s rockabilly style which suited her eye shape. Her hair was curled in large curls and pulled to one side and pinned in place.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.