#1: WMYB

"You're insecure. Don't know what for."

I don't think it's any of your business, anyway, Liam.

"You're turning heads when you walk through the door."

Uh, that must hurt. Walking through a door? Congrats, Liam, you're in love with a ghost.

"Don't need make-up to cover up, being the way that you are is enough."

I'm positive that she can't wear make-up anyway. At least you're being nice about it. Her ghost-parents must be proud.

"Baby you light up my world like no body else."

Wait, so now she's a flashlight?

"The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed."

Um... What...? First off, she can't flip her hair because her hand would go through it. Second of all, that would be blinding. Florescent hair being flung everywhere. Ouch.

C'mon, keep up, boys.

"But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell."

Wtf? Who smiles at the ground? Do they have a close relationship? Wait, Diana, the ghost would have a good relationship with the ground because her body is in it. *ba-dum, tish*

So, you guys are in love with a glowing, pedophile ghost.

Nice job.

"You don't know, oh oh, you don't know you're beautiful."

We established that in the first verse when you were sticking your nose in her business.

"So c-c'mon, you got it wrong. To prove in right, I put it in a song."

Really? I thought this was an essay.

"I don't why you're being shy, and turn away when I look into your eyes."

Again. This is none of your beeswax. First Liam, and now you too, Zayn. Tsk tsk.

That, and you can see through her eyes. That probably makes her uncomfortable.

And then. We just repeat the chorus. Over. And over. And over again. And we again establish that you fell in love with a glowing creepy girl ghost.

------------------

So, what is this song about?

From their point of view: This... Spirit needs to stop being insecure because her glowingness is just pure awesome, and the ground needs to back off because this is their ghost!

Our point of view: These guys must have been on drugs.

-------------------

Next song: ...

You guys comment and tell me what you want next!

Peace out!

-Diana