Life's Lemonade is Bitter Sweet

Life never gives you lemons it just throws rocks at you (prologue)

Third person POV

I have to get home soon my mom is probably worried sick. There is so much traffic what is going on....(ten minutes later).... Oh there is an accident well that explains the traffic jam but I cant even call my mom to explain the battery on my cell is dead oh my god someone has died in the accident there is a girl kneelingin front of the body just staring at it, is that a ring box in her hand? As if she felt my gaze she looks up and looks straight at me. Me gaze is met by the most beautiful light brown eyes I have ever seen but I can't even enjoy their beauty because they are filled with so much pain. The light in her eyes is slowly dieing is seems like someone or something is slowly draining the life out of them. Her expression sends chills down my spine and raises goosebumps on my arms. The expression on her face and her dieing eyes will forever haunt me.

Girl's POV

He's gone, he's gone, this cant be happening, this isn't happening, we had time. They had said we had up to a year. IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN LIKE THIS!!! I found a black velvet box in his hand right before he...he...he left me I cant bring myself to say the other word. His last words are still ringing in my head "I love you forever but it wasn't meant to be just be happy amor" "I love you forever but it wasn't meant to be just be happy amor" Over and over like a scratched CD or a song on reply only this isn't a beautiful melody. How can I move on and be happy without the love of my life. I know people are saying my name. the paramedics and police are trying to get my attention but that's all a faint noise in the back all I really hear is his last words. For some reason something made me look up and I locked eyes with a boy around my age, looking curiously at me but as soon as I meet his gaze his expression changes to one of pity and sorrow but mostly his eyes show a haunted look. For a small second I wonder what my face looks like for it to have caused him to have that look but only for a second I don't care what I look like. My reason to live to breathe is gone. He left before put time together was up . it wasn't supposed to end so soon I was counting one the one year to come to peace with the fact that he was going to leave me and now I'm forced into this dark place filled with pain. A part of my mind registers the pain in my leg and other smaller pains and I notices I'm hyperventilating and suddenly darkness engulfs my mind and I slip into my mind still hearing his voice "it wasn't meant to be amor"

This is my first attempt at a story I know it's a little sad but its part of the plot I have come up with the first POV was just an on looker not important to the story and wont show up again but the girl is the main character this is a love story sort of please comment I'd like to know your fabulous opinion on this part and if you want vote but that's all up to you