Telling Her Parents + Girls Night

Start from the beginning

Puck puts the album down and studies the rest of the room. Posters of One Direction, Taylor Lautner, Bruno Mars, Stan Walker and Katy Perry. There's a couple of photos spread around the room including one of Finn and Rachel with a label reading 'One of Glee Club's Cutest Couples'. Other cute Glee Club couple photos include Brittany and Santana, Mike and Tina, Kurt and Blaine and other couples. Puck comes across a big photo with a label reading 'Glee Club's Cutest EVER Couple'. It's a photo of him and Ryley. Puck smiles.

"Hey Puck. My parents are ready." Ryley says, taking Puck away from his distraction.

--------------

A message appears on Ryley's computer screen reading:

John and Mary Bridges - Requesting Video Chat

Ryley clicks on it and 2 people appear on the screen. Puck sits on a chair next to Ryley and looks at the people. The man has dark brown hair with grey highlights while the woman has black hair.

"Mum, Dad, this is my boyfriend Noah 'Puck' Puckerman." Ryley says and Puck waves at her parents.

"It's nice to meet you Noah. We can now put a name to a face." Mary, Ryley's mum says.

"Ryley tells us a lot about you in her emails." John, Ryley's dad says.

Ryley sighs and coughs.

"Mum, Dad, I have some big news for you. You may hate Me and Puck for this but please don't." Ryley says.

"What is it, honey?" Mary asks.

"I'm, um, I'm, um, I'm pregnant." Ryley says.

"Oh my." Mary says, shocked at her daughters announcement.

"I guess Noah here is the baby's father." John says, his face hardened like stone.

"Yes." Ryley says.

"Mary, I don't think I have a daughter anymore. This girl has become one of those dumb teenage girls who get pregnant quite young. Goodbye." John says.

"But-" Ryley says and video chat ends.

Puck looks at Ryley, who breaks down into tears.

"I'll get Rachel." Puck says and kisses Ryley's forehead.

Minutes later, Rachel appears and Puck says goodbye.

"The girls are on their way." Rachel says to Ryley once Puck's gone.

---------------

Santana, Brittany, Kurt and Mercedes arrive later on.

"This better be important cause I was in the middle of doing my nails." Santana says. Everyone notices Ryley crying.

"What happened?" Mercedes asks.

"She told her parents and now her dad hates her." Rachel says.

Santana and Rachel comfort Ryley. Mercedes, Kurt and Brittany wonder around the room and find the photo album that Puck found earlier. They all 'awwww' at the picture of Ryley and Puck.

--------------

"I know what will cheer you up, Ryley. Let's play secrets." Santana says.

The girls and Kurt sit in a circle on the floor.

Santana pulls a name out of a hat.

"Brittany!" Santana says and shows the piece of paper to everyone.

"Um, I still have feelings for Artie." Brittany says.

Brittany pulls the next one out.

"KURT!!!" Brittany shouts.

"My first real kiss was with Dave Karofsky." Kurt says.

Kurt pulls the next name out.

"Rachel!!!" Kurt says.

"Um, I never really loved Jesse. I just thought I did to get other Finn but now I love Finn!" Rachel says.

Rachel reaches in and grabs the next name.

"Santana!" Rachel says.

"I never liked Dave Karofsky. He was my 'beard' boyfriend. He's just a moron of the football team." Santana says.

Santana pulls the next name out.

"Mercedes!" Santana shouts.

"I love Sam. Our summer fling was more than a summer fling." Mercedes says.

Everyone goes 'awww' as Mercedes pulls the next name out.

"Of course its Ryley." Mercedes says.

"I was bullied back in New Zealand. I was apparently 'too perfect' to everyone." Ryley says.

"Don't worry. We've all been there at one stage." Rachel says.

"But with Puck as a boyfriend, you'll never get bullied again cause he'll be kicking there ass." Mercedes says.

They all laugh.