A Shocking Start to Part 2

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

The new girl, Ryley Bridges started dating Puck. They broke up cause of an evil Quinn (rawr) but got back together cause they love each other. Awwwwww, true love conquers all. But now Ryley took a pregnancy test cause Puck got her drunk and they did 'it' when they first got together (Deja Vu much like Puck and Quinn in Season 1). And that's what you missed on...

Glee!!!

--------------------------------

Ryley, with the pregnancy test still in her hand, faints. Her friends catch her and gently put her on the ground.

-----------------------------

A few minutes pass and Ryley finally wakes up.

"How am I going to tell Puck?"Ryley asks.

"Silent treatment."Rachel answers.

"That's actually a good idea."Santana says.

"Let's go."Ryley says and they all leave the girls bathroom.

------------------------------

Puck's worried.

Ryley hasn't talked to him all day. He's worried.

He walks up to Ryley who's surronded by Santana, Rachel, Kurt, Mercedes and Brittany.

"Ryley, what's wrong?"Puck asks.

Ryley ignores him.

"Why aren't you talking to me?"He asks.

"Can you guys leave me alone with Puck?" Ryley quietly asks her friends.

Her friends walk off.

"Puck I have some huge news for you. And by huge I mean mega size. It will shock you. Be prepared." Ryley rambles on.

"The news?"Puck asks.

"Oh yeah. Um I don't know how to tell you this but I'm pregnant."Ryley says.

Puck's eyes widen and his jaw drops.

'What's wrong with you Puckerman? Two chicks preggo and you're not even 20 yet. Stupid!' Puck thinks.

"I'll stand by you. Quinn didn't really want me around while she was pregant. She didn't want me around so much she said Finn was the dad. I promise to stay by your side."Puck says and kisses her.

"Thanks." Ryley says.

Puck takes off his letterman jacket and gives it to Ryley.

Ryley puts it on.

"I love you."Puck says.

"I love you too."Ryley says and smiles.

They walk off down the hallway.