So the protection plan

Danny pov

I went with my dad since he drag me out of the house. " dad what do you need me for I could be with her ." I said to my dad while getting into the car ..

" For one you might not be her favorite person in the whole world right now for what you have done to her . Two I thought you would want to punish Peter for what he has done ... Three you need to know more about the protection plan for her safety ... "

He says while pulling away from the drive way . I roll my eyes because I know I can protect ..

It doesn't take long to get to our house my dad and I go up to my future office . I see my mom, sister , my dad and his beta and my beta are in their waiting for us .

" So about starlit protection plan what are we going to do ...??? " My dad says while walking over to my mom . "Ill stay with her dad besides do you really think she wants to be with Danny after what he did to her...!!!!??? No besides she's my best friend and I know what she needs and she doesn't need a dumb jar head ...!!! Being around her she won't trust him dad ...!! " My sister says an I growl at her ....

" What do you think you can protect my mate better then I can ...!!!??? what the hell ...!! Esmeralda ...!!!! " I yell at her crossing my arms over my chest ...

" For starts I know her better then you ever will ...!!!! I know what and who she cares about I know her dislikes and likes ...!!!! I know a few things about her that you never will ...!!! because she is just going to push you away ...!!! She's just like her grandfather ...!!!! Stubborn , hard head , smart , skilled , gentle , nice , caring , pure !!!! " She yells in my face ...

"Okay as I can easy see Esmy will spend more time with starlit then you will plus she did bring her back and you didn't ... She under stands your mate more better then you do Danny .... "

I look down at the floor and I see my sister is right . She does know her then anybody else ....

My sister gives me a cocky
Smile across her face and I just want to storm out but I can't . I need to make sure she is safe no matter what even if I can't be near her I still want my strongest man protecting her.

" Okay so even though I don't like the idea about Esmy watching starlit . Who else is going to do it when Esmy isn't around starlit ...!?". Every one looks frozen when the words came out of my mouth ...

" What it's not like Esmy is gonna to be with her all day every day ...!!!??? What's going to happen when she moves in with Jonny ..!!! Or when she spends time with him ....!!! Who will want to be a third wheel we two are trying to be alone....!!!??? ". Esmy is stung like she forgot all about her mate and so is every body else ....

" Dad he haves a point ... what will happen to her when I'm with Jonny ....!!!! Or when I move in ...!!! I'm going to be running a pack ...!!!! What if when we start planning about having kids...!!! " My sister says while putting her head into her hands ....

" You do have point their so I guess he just has to get to know starlit and make her fall in love with him .... But that means Danny that you have to work on your temper and stay with starlit no matter what ...!!! It will also depends on what she wants to ... you have rejected her and what if she doesn't want you back ...!? From that point we will deal with it then and then I will choose the best solders we have to be her guards and let her choose from the man or woman I pick . Then they will be with her at all times ... "

" Now that's it for now every one is dismiss ... but Danny stay with me we need to talk about that Peter boy ..."

Every one left the room just leaving my dad and I in the room .

" What do you want to do about him ...?" he asks me I honesty don't know since I almost killed him at the school .

" I think I've already gave him a friendly talk with my fist . the next time he won't be so lucky dad .... " I said while making my hands into fist .

" Okay if you feel if you did the right thing then I would let it go then ... Now go make things right with starlit now ... oh speaking about starlit i have these that belong to her ... Would you give them to her ...!? "

My dad said handing me three letters in different hand writings . I shake my head and I look at my dad then I look down at the letters and try to read the name it's address to ...

" If you what to know what's in the letters you could just ask about them ....!?"

My dad says with a eyebrow raised sitting in his chair .

" Okay what's in the letters ...!? I ask him I some how already know I won't get a honest answer from my dad .

" Okay guess what ..!!!?". He says with a smirk in his face . He lens in to his desk and I stay quiet .

" It's starlit who has to tell you not me my son . it's your business and yours soon in time .. She will tell you when she is ready but it's nothing you should worry about its from some people that she cares about might have a couple of words to give her hope so she doesn't feel alone . It's things that she needs to know things she needs to hear from these people it's some thing that you may or may not help her with Danny . Se needs her space .. so give it to her be there for her so she doesn't feel alone . You'll soon learn more from her and under stand just so what of what she has been through for her family ... "

I look down at the letters and I just nod my head to show that I'm following along with my dad . I never thought that a piece of paper would mean so much until now . I know what I should do .... Give the letters to starlit but first I need to know about my mate .

Who knows her very well that's when my sister lips up in my head . Even though I don't like the idea of getting help from her ... I now know that I have to just to get to know things about starlit that I should already now but I don't ....

" Is every thing okay Danny ...!?" my dad asks me braking my train of thought of getting information about starlit my mate out if my little baby sister who will never let this go about me needing help ...

" Yeas Dad I'm fine I'm good I was just thinking about something it doesn't matter . Don't worry I will give the letters to starlit as soon as I see her .. "

"Okay if that is it you can leave now Danny ... " I nod my head and I walk out of my daddy's office .

So where is my little brat of a sister ...!! I walk over to her room and knock on the door of her bed room .

" Come in ...!!! " My sister says while I knock on her bed room door . I walk into her room just I can ask about my mate her best friend ..........

---//::-/:;;//-/://////://-----///:://----

Please comment and vote or follow me ....!!! I will like to know what my reads think so far about my book ...!!!! Please and thank you ...!!!!!