How did you ...?!

Danny pov

I was laying on my bed texting my girl friend for the week until my mom came in my room dragging my dad with her...

" Danny ....!!!! you have a lot to tell us mr..!!!!! Why did you reject your mate starlit ....!!! Is it true people at school beat her ....!!!! Danny you better tell me the truth right now ....!!! " My mom screams at with her face turning red .

" What ...!!! so this has been going on .....!!! Your the future lead ...!!! your not suppose to have people hurting each in this pack Danny ...!!!! What the hell have you been getting into ...!!! " My dad say while crossing his arms over his chest .

" Would you two just calm down ...!!! we only hurt her ...!! so what's the big problem ... u don't see anything wrong that ... mom and dad .... she's a no body .... why should we even care about her for ...!"

"For one you fucking ass it's our job to protect our pack alone with our mate ...!!!! She will be that one that will loves you more then your mother and I ...!!! She is the great pure white wolf who would need us to project her ....!!! but no how would you feel if she with another guy ....!!! "

I growled at just the thought of her being with some one else .. I could feel my wolf is getting anger even more of just the thought of some one hurting her not long being with her ...

" So what ...!!! mom don't worry she'll take me back with out me even trying to do any thing ... " I say with a smile on my face . Plus who doesn't want to be with me ....!!! I could get any one I want into just a snap of a finger ...

" Oh yea how are you going to do that is your sleeping with sluts ....!!! and when she moves away and you'll never see her again ...!!! what about then ...!!! " My mom says while walking up to my bed with both of her hands on her hips .

" Mom she won't she isn't that type of girl ... plus she has no family and Esmy is her only friend ... "

" Oh yea ...! is she the type of girl would drop out if school so she can take care of people that she loves and deeply cares about ...!!! Danny ....!! uh ...??!! "

My mom slaps my a cross the face really hard . I'm shock this is the first time ever that my mom ever hit me . I just look down at the floor while they both leave my room .

Is what mom said true about her dropping out ...!?

" Now look at what you did .... now shes going to leave for ever and we won't be their to protect her ... "

My wolf said through our link with one another ...

I just roll my eyes because of what he says may be true ....

I just lay back down on my bed so I fell asleep on my bed think about what my mom and wolf said ...

--/////::://///////--//::;;///:(::::::;;

Vote , comment or follow if you like ...!! please and thank you ...!!!!