I realize my jaw was dropped open, so I closed it quickly and looked back down at my ice cream. I heard his black doc Martin boots hit the floor and they were getting closer and closer to me.

Holy shit he was coming over to me. I low key tried to fix my hair, but I realized it was up in a messy bun so it was no point.

"Hi" he said as I stood by my table. I looked up at him and made eye contact again. They flashed bright blue for a second and I suddenly realized where I had seen him before.

He was the one who rescued me.

And he's a werewolf.

"Hi" I finally coughed out, this guy was huge, I noticed his muscles now that I was up closer, and I was thankful that his shirt fit quite tight on his body.

"You're the one who saved me from the accident right?" I asked him.

"I was" he smiled.

"Well, I am Elena" I stuck my hand out for him to shake, to my surprise, he took my hand to his lips and laid a feather light kiss on it. My heart sped up like crazy, it felt like fire where he had touched me.

"My name is Grayson" I took my hand back and he looked at the seat across from me.

"Who is this?" I said in a happy voice, looking at the small child who had been staring at me with a smile the entire time.

"My name is Rebecca, I know who you are mommy" she giggled.

"Um im not your mommy" I laughed nervously.

"Here Rebecca, go get some ice cream" Grayson handed her 2 dollars and she giggled as she ran over to the counter.

I looked back up at him and my head began to ache. I brought a hand up to my face and rubbed my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He placed a hand on top of mine that was sitting on the table and I felt a small shock, but it was a good kind of shock.

"I'm fine, I-I just got a head ache that's all" my thoughts were cloudy.

"Why do I feel like I have met you before?" He asked me.

"I have no idea, you know...for some reason you are in my dreams every night, i-if that doesn't sound weird" I blushed at my words.

"No it's the same with me, but these dreams I have with you, they feel like memories more than dreams." He explained.

"Oh thank god, I thought I was going crazy" I sighed with a laugh.

"Nope it's me too" he laughed back.

Rebecca came trotting back, and she held a cone with cotton candy ice cream and gummy worms piled on top.

"Oh your dad is gonna have his hands full tonight with all of the sugar in you" I laughed, she giggled back at me. She was already getting hyper.

"Oh Lordy" Grayson sighed, running a hand through his hair.

Fuck that was hot.

Stop these thoughts Elena, he is a dad and is probably married.

Oh his hand has no wedding ring, you know you want him to be your daddy too

STOP.

hehe

"Elena?"

"Oh shit, sorry" I realized I had zoned out staring at him.