Aquarius sign rules casual connections, and you guard your independence fiercely.

Aquarius will take the hit for their friends if they know it will help.

Aquarius is a sign that is less likely to care what other people may think of them.

An Aquarius will change if they feel they should, but not if YOU think they should!

Aquarius secretly controls everyone around them. It might not be obvious!

Aquarius sometimes over think things to a far extent, causing them to be worrisome and somewhat anxious.

Aquarius does not give themselves up easily. One thing that is not up for discussion: their behavior and independence.

As an Aquarius you struggle to do what is best for all without going against you own wishes and needs.

Before an Aquarius can allow themselves to develop a love that transcends the ordinary, they must first feel true friendship.

You can't hide anything from an Aquarius. They know everything, even if they don't let on.

When an Aquarius female falls in love, they will love for a very, very long time..

Turn On: Teasing!

Aquarius is so sweet, but be careful not to hit their bad side or you will see another person.

Don't hesitate to speak to Aquarius about a problem. They love to listen and they can help out.

If you want an Aquarius to stick around, you've got to keep everything out in the open.

Aquarius can read people very well and know the second they meet you if they want you in their life or not.

An Aquarius will completely cut you out when they're done chasing you. They don't want to force you to love them.

Aquarius: The one you've quietly admired may enter your life in the way you always wanted. This will start slow but be so very good.

Aquarius described in one word: Genius

On the outside, Aquarius are confident. On the inside, insecurities.

When an Aquarius is hurt, they won't let you know. They'll put on their best smile and move on.

An Aquarius is incredibly open minded and tends to think and do things different from others.