Chapter 10

Hi friends nilu here 🙋 with another chapter.

Swara was guilty to hurt Sanskar, unknowingly she had stabbed on his hidden wound. She looked towards the breakfast that he prepared for her.

"No Mrs Maheshwari, it's ur turn. U r in his life to heal his wounds."

She directly went inside the room. At the corner of room. He was holding a photo and weeping. She sat beside him. She placed his head near her heart.

"It was all happened because of me. I was the reason for this." She was just caressing his hairs.

"It was my birthday Shona. Papa had promised me that he would give me new bicycle on my birthday."

Flashback...

After the cake ceremony. All presented the gift. But I was waiting for Papa.

"Sanky what ur dad gave u."

"Wait friends. He told me to give my favorite bicycle."

I was very much happy and excited because that time bicycle was a big thing.

"Sorry, Sanskar beta. I was very busy today no worries I'll buy it tomorrow."

My all friends Started laughing at me. "Sanky is a lair, lair..." And I couldn't able to take that insult.

I pushed my dad. "I hate u Papa. Don't talk to me." I directly went inside the room.

I destroyed everything in the room. "Sanskar, please listen to me. Sorry beta. Open the door."

"I'll not. I hate u mom and Dad now I'm not going to talk u ever in my life. Hate u."

That time I never new that God would take my words so seriously. Mom Dad went for buying my gift and never returned back. Police uncle said they died in a car accident."

Flashback end.

All his sorrow were emerging form his eyes. "I'm very bad Shona. Very unlucky. I wish I would never ask Dad for that. I wish God to take me in their place."

"Sssh..." Swara broke the hug and wiped his tears. "Who told u r bad. U r the best Sanskar. U r my favorite. And don't dare to call yourself unlucky. Sanskar that was not ur fault."

"It was me who was responsible for this. Everyone to whom I love God takes them."

"My cutie pie. I here for u. Always. Now come eat something."

"No, I don't want to eat anything. I need u Swara."

"I'm always with u..." She removed their clothes. "Sanskar, it just u and me nothing else." He slept in Swara's embrace. The pain he was bearing, she was the medicine of that.

On the other side Shekhar was lost in his past memories.

Flashback...

Shekhar was continuously knocking the door.

"Maya please open the door."

"No bhaiya, I can't live without Ram. Bhaiya he is ur friend na. Say him to marry me. Say him I love him a lot."

"Maya, u please open the door I'll talk to Ram. Ram will be ur forever. It's ur brother promise."

Maya opened the door and hugged Shekhar. "U r the best Bhaiya. My sweet bhaiya."

"Now I have to create misunderstanding between Ram and Sujata. Only then my sister will get her happiness."

In school canteen Sujata was waiting for Ram.