Chapter 2

Friends I'm happy to see ur response.😇😇 thank you.

Link of previous episode http://www.tellyupdates.com/really-love-episode-1-2/

Sanskar's POV.

I had stopped expecting anything from the life. The day Kavita left me. It was very hard for me to handle Chirag. He didn't like me. For him I was only Mr Maheshwari a rapist nothing else. But I wasn't angry on him. He was right on his place. I tried very hard to get his love, everything he wanted I gave him. Still the effect was null😔. But I didn't lost hope and finally my son called me Dad. For listening this from his mouth I'm ready to die again... I thought I got everything in my life. But It wasn't end here my heart got happiness when I got Sanchit My son.

"Papa... " he said in a crying tone😭 and he immediately hugged me."papa where were u? I missed u a lot. Mom thought u r dead. " what was he saying? I didn't understand

"Beta who r u? " I asked.

"Papa I'm ur Sanchu... I know u don't know me. Mom said that u r dead."

"Who is ur mom?" I asked.

"Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari..."

"My....... Son .... U" I hugged him."Sanchit... "I was crying a lot. The tears of happiness were flowing from my eyes... Was I dreaming? No he is my Son my Sanchu. I kissed all over on his face.

" Papa, let me call to mummy she will be very happy." He called Swara. My Swara the reason of my existence. "Hello mummy I have a surprise for u."

"Offo Sanchu, I'm busy na tell me what Surprise." He gave me phone and signaled me to talk.

"Hello..." She spoke in her melodious voice. My Swara was speaking to me. "Who is this?" I closed my eyes. For me time just paused. This heart stopped beating, Swara still controlled this Sanskar like she always did. What to say? I didn't know. I don't know when the tears made the way. I took sigh.

"Sanskar..." She still knew my breaths. There was a complete silence. She knew it was me. We were joined by soul but still incomplete. "I know it's u... I really love u Sanskar." Now this was unbearable to me. I cut the call. And moves towards my room.

"Papa, what is this u even didn't spoke a word. Y? She loves a lot and u." I turned back.

"Does she really love me?" I went inside the room and closed the door. 'I hate u Mr Sanskar Maheshwari...' Only these words echoing in my mind. Now this heart doesn't have strength to handle this again. I don't want her because this time if we again separate, it(heart) will definitely stop forever... I'm happy in my life. I have no complaints from anyone... Because I know for some mistakes there is no forgiveness.

Sanskar's POV ends...

Flashback...🔙
Characters of story

Sanskar Maheshwari: 23 year old. Owner of a cafe. Loves his family a lot. His parents Ram and Sujata died.

Swara Gadodia: 22 year old news reporter. Daughter of Shekhar and shomi.

Lakshaya Maheshwari and Sahil Maheshwari: Sanskar's brother. Works with Swara. Sahil is 8minute elder than lakshaya.

AP: a widow of DP and mother of lakshaya and Sahil.

Let's starts the story.

A girl was lying on the side of road in a very Pathetic condition. It was clearly seen someone brutally snached her virtue. All people around her were gossiping about her. Reporters were clicking her pictures... That girl was trying hard to hiding her body but no one cared. But still humanity left. A girl in scooty came and hide her body with a sheet.