Chapter Fourty Six

Start from the beginning

So, instead of demanding any other explanation, he walks closer to lean against the car beside her and remains silent.

He was well aware, Kavya and Ruhi are strong women, who doesn't need sympathetic words or explanation. They just need silent support and assurance, when they are upset.

Rihan even recollects, Armaan didn't speak much with Kavya now, he just kept his arm around her shoulder to provide support.

Similarly, Ruhi needs silent support, which he was willing to provide by standing besides her.

After an hour, Kavya and Armaan exit the graveyard to find Ruhi and Rihan, leaning against their car.

Regret engulfs Kavya's heart as she reads the sadness in Ruhi's eyes and immediately knows the reason for the same. She rushes to her, grabbing their attention and making Armaan frown in confusion.

Ruhi straightens up and Kavya hugs her before whispering, "I am so sorry, I didn't realise such places-"

Ruhi interrupts in a low voice, "Its okay. I know, you were already disturbed."

They continue to hug each other, providing comfort, while the men stand in silence to not disturb their moment.

Ruhi asks after composing herself, "By the way, how long is my lioness planning to stay in crying baby mode? You are annoying me, Kavy."

Kavya breaks the hug in shock and opens her mouth to speak, only to be stopped by Ruhi's complain, "I came here to help you and not to babysit a brat."

Kavya asks in disbelief, "Brat?"

The men smile in amusement as Ruhi rolls her eyes playfully and complains, "What else should I call you? On Friday, you didn't respond to any of my call or message. Saturday, you were fuming in anger and almost burnt my tongue with your super spicy curry."

Kavya reasons with a sad pout, "It wasn't my fault, you read those messages."

Armaan presses his lips to not laugh, remembering his messages to annoy Kavya.

Whereas a surprised Rihan notices his arrogant friend, listening to the girls chat with interest. The man, who never wanted to listen anything apart from business related news, today was listening to a childish argument of two best friends.

Meanwhile Ruhi continues, "Then was it my fault? First spicy curry, then honey overloaded pancakes. Your culinary skills were dangerous that day."

Kavya offers, "I will make it up to you."

Ruhi demands with interest and raises her eyebrows, "How?"

Kavya answers with a grin, "Pizza dinner."

Ruhi widens her eyes and asks dramatically, "Who makes pizza wait till dinner? I want now, it's almost lunch time and we didn't even cook lunch today. So, I want NOW."

Kavya reasons, "It's our first day for supervision duty in the construction site. We need to check, if the place is comfortable enough for your pizza lunch."