Chapter twenty-two.

Songs for this chapter;

Scouting for girls - without you.
Coldplay - fix you.
Coldplay - clocks.
Leona Lewis - happy.
Jordin sparks - no air.

Blake's pov:

As soon as Charlotte walked away I decided I call my mum. She'll know what to do and everyone's probably home now. I dial her mobile number and wait for her to pick up.

"Hello? Blake? Are you okay?" She panicked. "Is Lacey okay?!" I heard dad ask in the background. "Mum, Lacey is in labour and well I asked Charlotte if they'll make it and she doesn't know. Mum I'm scared. I'm so scared," I start to sob. I can't lose my soulmate. Fuck.

"Darling, she'll make it. She's made it this far I'm sure she can get through this. She's been through a lot more baby. Don't panic we are on our way now. Stay with her Blake. She needs you more than ever now." I can hear the sorrow in her voice.

"Okay mum. I love you." I say as I wipe away my tears.

"We'll be there soon sweetie, love you too baby." the phone call ends and I enter the room to see Lacey laid on the hospital.

She looked so tired and pale.
What have I done to her? I've ruined her. She was so tanned and now she looks like a walking corps. After this baby is here I will make sure she gets better. She will get better.

"Blake, what's wrong?" her fragile voice broke me out of my thoughts. She was still the beautiful girl I had loved since day one. She is my, my Lacey.

"Nothing baby, the baby will be here soon. Are you excited? To finally meet our baby boy?" I grin at her.

"Blake it's not going to be a boy, and were not calling it Bob." she chuckled. "Okay baby, are you feeling okay? My mum will be here soon," I walk over to her side and place a kiss on her nose. As I do so her nose screws up in a cute way.

"Blake, if I don't make it, I want you to love this baby so much, more than your mum will. Don't leave it behind, I want you to give it this letter if I don't make it." she holds out a letter.

"Lacey don't be stupid. You're going to make it." I don't know how I'd be able to live if she doesn't.

"Just incase Blake." I sigh and take the letter and put it in my pocket of my skinny jeans.

"Ahhh, Blake get Charlotte please," I look at the bed and blood is spreading across the sheets. My eyes widen and I run for Charlotte.

"Charlotte!!!!!" I start to panic as I see my parents, Lauren and Brandon. I run into my mum and drag her and my dad to the room. "She's bleeding. I don't know what's happening,"

My mums eyes widen as she looks at Lacey. My dad races to her side and checks her over, "her heartbeat is slowing. Where the hell is that woman?!" He shouts.

Charlotte broke through the door and checked how far Lacey is dilated with my dad watching every move she is making. She then sits Lacey up and gives her the epidural.

"The baby is ready. Lacey stay with me hun." I rush over to Lacey and grab her hand. "Blake," she smiles weakly, "I'm here baby girl,"

"Lacey when I say push you push okay?" Lacey nods. Charlotte whispers something to my dad and he looked at her with wide eyes. "What's happening?" "she's lost a lot of blood. And the baby head is practically out. She wants Lacey to get the baby out now. Or else Lacey will pass out without the baby out and..." "she won't make it," I spoke the last few words.

"LACEY. PUSH NOW," Charlotte shouts a few seconds after out intense conversation. Lacey pushes and squeezed my hand. "The head is out. Good job. One more push," she looks at me and smiles and pushes one last time with a squeeze to my hand.

The baby starts to cry and I smile. It's our baby. "Congratulations it's a baby boy, do you want to cut the cord?" I smile and take the piece of equipment and cut the cord.

"I told you I was right," I look back at Lacey and see that she's passed out.

"Somebody help her, please!!"

Lacey's pov:

I panic as I see the blood all over the sheets as I send Blake to get Charlotte. The sharp pain hit me more often and harder. Stefan runs in and checks me over. The first time I met him I wouldn't have thought he would be worried about me. He's like the father I never had. I smile weakly at Terri and him.

Charlotte then rushes in and checks me over. "Lacey when I say push you push okay?" I nod. Blake rushes over and grabs my hand.

"LACEY PUSH!" Charlotte shouts and I do so. "Push one more time Lacey." I squeeze Blake's hand.

The baby's scream. The baby is here finally. A wave of exhaustion came over me and I slip into the darkness. I hear everyone shouting but then it all fades away.

Am I dead?
.
.
.
What's happening?
.
.
.
My baby..