Chapter 18

6 months pregnant

At the moment I was playing 2k in my room while rihanna behind me finishing her home work .

Chris Oh my fucking god It's 4 more months of school and I'm going to fail not be able to graduate she started whining as usual.

No your not baby you have all A's and B's I said trying to make her feel better.You don't understand I don't understand this math problem she said with tears in her eyes.Awww come here baby I said pausing the game she came with her notebook seating on my lap. I showed her how to do them because I'm in a higher math class then her , but I ended up doing the whole paper because she keeps throwing up every time she but candy in her mouth.

My mom came in telling us to come eat she in love with Robyn , probably love her more then me.we got up going to the kitchen.

Hey my baby how you doing , Ma I'm doin-boy hush I'm not talk to yo yellow ass I rolled my eyes you act like she your daughter and I'm not your son

Well it will be that way if I had to choose-mama

Robyn started laughing I don't see the joke, I'm doing okay I guess.Well have you told your mama about you being pregnant.Robyn frowned she shook her head . Listen hunny you need to tell her okay after your done eating I want Chris to take you home and you tell her if she don't except it you can live with Chris and you always have me okay.shr nodded her head I can tell she finna cry so I prepared myself.

My momma left out and Robyn looked at me side ways .When did you have a place she said eating.

Probably like 2 weeks ago but I'm going to move in when I get done putting the furniture in so maybe tomorrow I said laughing.she rolled her eyes eating.

30 minutes later Robyn your eating in slow motion on purpose I said getting irritated with her. Chris I'm almost done

Nope you said that 15 minutes ago late go I going to the bathroom you better be in the car when I get out I said throwing the keys at her.

Robyn pov

Go tell me to go get my ass in the car nope. As soon as I heard the toilet flush I took off and ran to the car well as fast as I can go.Chris soon got in the car in started drive my house was about 20 minutes away.

Chris phone buzzed , he told me to get it so Nicki texted him

Nicki🙉💤- what's going on with Robyn she seem off

I read the message out loud and asked Chris what to put .

I don't know what to say you text back .i thought about it for a second and I guess I'll tell then tomorrow at school so I just left her on seen .

Im surprise the haven't noticed I said

How should they notice you wear these big ass hoodies every where .

Okay and ?

I'm just saying I'm not try to argue okay.

Yeah whatever I said strolling down Instagram .

We stoped at a red light and Chris snatch my damn phone out my hand .

Give me my shit back I said hitting his arm.

Hold on dang I have a question how come you have a million followers you not nobody special I only have 15k and I look so much better then you . I rolled my eyes laughing give me my shit back I said taking my phone . And see he gave his self a shout out on my page.

As we made it to my house I got out the car and took some deep breaths . I knocked and she answered.

Where the hell you been !!?

I been staying with Chris ?

Why come back now ?

I'm pregnant I blurted out !

-__________________
Vote / comment sorry for any mistakes short chapter ❤️🙃