What to do

Rihanna pov

After I heard what happened I haven't talked to Chris in 3 weeks it's very hard because I sit by him in class every day and have lunch with him, but I haven't said nothing to him 

I'm driving too school at the moment and I pull over to throw up probably something i ate didn't think much of it.

I was late so I didn't eat went straight to class.

Mrs.fenty your Partners with Chris since y'all the only two left .I was about to argue but it was pointless.

I sat down in front of him just staring at him while he was on his phone typing away ,he was looking hella fine today I didn't noticed I was staring so long until he snapped his fingers in my face.

You alright he chuckle

My bad blanked out what are  we doing?

We are talking are u sick or something ?

No why u say that?

Because your talking to me you been  ignoring me for about  a month now.

Your over exaggerating only 3 weeks and the only reason I'm talking to you is because we are Partners and what's the project on?

We write a story about problems or we make a song .

We should make a song I suggest

You can't sing he laughed

Actually I can and you can't sing

We will see about that he said smiling witch made me smile

Let me find out Chris I chuckled

What the song should be on ?

Relationships with people interfering

So we should call it nobody's business he suggested

Yasss that's good how many days we have .

Next class he laughed

That's not funny how come I didn't know

Maybe because u wasn't here yesterday why is that?

I was throwing up every where but I feel better

Awe my poor baby he pouted , I laughed I miss him so much.I am about to die I cried .why he laughed .

I'm hungry 'he reaches in his book bag pulling out some chips and a Twix my favorite I was so happy .

HOLD on you think I'm just finna give you this nope.

I think I know where this is going I thought

Give me a kiss he said ,I was so hungry I wasn't even finna complain . As soon as are lips touched I ran out the classroom to the bathroom.

Chris pov

I followed her to the bathroom and went in cause I don't care.

She was throwing up in the toilet I pulled her hair back and rubbed her back until she got done.

I'm fine she said standing up

No your not you need to go home come on

I can't I left my keys in the house and my mom at work.

It's okay we will go to my house ,I gave her my car keys and told her to go the the car while I go get are bags .

On my way there I was think she might be pregnant but I don't won't to say nothing.

We made it to my room she laying down I gave her a wet towel and a trash can.

What do u think wrong with you I asked

I don't know maybe bad food I ate or something.

How long have this been going on

About a week why

When was the last time we had sex

Why u asking this like a month ago she laughed

You don't think u can be pregnant

She started laughing so hard then stoped and frozed I forgot to take the plane B pill omg I not ready for a baby I'm not going to be a (gco)

Calm down we don't know yet and yass you will your so good with kids.

I walked to the bathroom and got a pregnancy test.

Rihanna pov

I went in to the bathroom am waiting 5 minutes for the results to come in two means pregnant and one means not pregnant.

I hear a peep

I walk over to the stick and it says......

_______________________________

Comment/vote😘