👑

3 months later

Chris pov

Robyn stop eating all them sweets you know what the doctor said .

I can't I'm craving it , I snatched the 2nd box of cookies from her and she started pouting , Naw stop with all that shit go eat some juice or something , and she started crying wow these fucking hormones.

First off I can't eat fucking juice dumb ass and 2  it my body why can't I eat cookies do you think I'm fat or something and she start crying louder.

No I don't think you fat I said pulling her into my lap I just don't want my baby's  fat.

Who the fuck is your baby's she said I pointed to her then her stomach .Wow so corny .we need to  get dress we have to be a the doctors in 1 hour so we can find out what we having .

While she looking for clothes to show she's not pregnant  I was texting Mel because her bestfriend is crazy.

Mel

Nigga help me😩💯-me

What happened now 😂-Mel

She fucking crazy man-me

What she do-Mel

She won't stop fucking eating she tried to rape me 11 hour out of the day 💁🏾-me

😂😂😂😂😂😂I thought you like sex-Mel

I do but I can't get a break it like I'm her sex slave of sum shit-me

Lmfao horny huh I'll talk to her😂😂😂😂-Mel

Nothing fucking funny and thank you so much🙏🏽-me

Bring you ass on Robyn Rihanna Brown I yelled ,first off my last name not no fucking brown I don't have a ring .So what that baby a ring the fuck you mean. Shut the fuck up Christopher bring ya ass befor we late.we got in the car and I put on my favorite song.

Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Rep the set
Gotta rep the set
Chase a check
Never chase a bitch
Mask on
Fuck it, mask off
Mask on
Fuck it, mask off
Percocets
Molly, Percocets
Chase a check
Never chase a bitch

She turnt my shit off I looked at her like she was crazy , wtf you doing girl , I don't like that song I wanna listen to this .

I found the truth beneath your lies
And true love never has to hide
Trade your broken wings for mine
I've seen your scars and kissed your crimes

So many people that I know, they're just tryna touch ya
Kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on ya
Give you some time to prove that I can trust ya again
I'm gonna kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on ya

All night long...
(All night yeah)

Good love
All night long...
(All night yeah)

Sweet love
All night long...
(All night yeah)

Love
All night long...
(All night yeah)

I turnt that shit off hell naw I'm not gonna listen to that in my car she have her on car she chose not to drive.

Chrissseeeeeeee

What man she started rubbing my legs knowing she know what that does to me my dick was twitching and shit . Rob stop I said trying to move her hand. No baby give me what I want.Girl if you don't wait till we get home it's never that Serious. Chris stop she winded . Rihanna what can I do I'm driving .I'm horny idk figure it out Chris damn . It's not my fault you horny and no we got to be at the doctor office.Chris I will crash this fucking car. And you would be paying for this damn car fuck you thought this was.

We pulled up to the doctor office and got out we made it on time and took are seat . Robyn looked mad but I don't give a fuck

Roll your eyes one more time they gone get stuck

Roll your eyes one more time they gone get stuck .she did it again I was about to say something but doctor call her name.

How you two doing today she smiled, good we said at the same time , that's nice we can get started she said and Robyn put up her shirt and she started rubbing the gel on her stomach and we stared at the screen smiling .Would you like to know the gender guys we looked at each other nodding are heads yes I want a boy she said I want a girl I said.

And you guys having a boy

__________________
Vote /comment 😊💙