((Hey,, sorry for being sort of inactive.  Life just happens, you know?))

  The room had been completely silent aside from the occasional cough or shuffle from the other clones.
Not Tom's head was a mess.
Between fear for their lives, finding a new escape plan, and feeling sorry for getting the other clones into trouble, he could only focus on the crushing guilt he felt for leading his friends out here.
 He should have known better than to give them hope when there wasn't any. Now they were all going to be part of another one of Bing's crazy experiments.
The brunette sighed softly, as he felt the last bit of his hope fade away, and blend into the bleak grey walls of the room.
He was sure that if they all survived this, no one was going to talk to him.
Suddenly, the door clicked, and all the clones raised there heads to see who was about to walk in.
Bing and Larry were back, and were both wearing blue latex gloves and surgical masks.
The raven-headed male walked inside of the room with his hands behind his back, glaring at all of the clones.
This made them scoot further into their corners and cower in fear- with the exception of Not-Tom, because he was in the middle of the room.
The creator walked straight up to Not Tom, and looked down at him, making shivers run down his spine.
Not Tom prayed that whatever experiment they would run on him wasn't too bad, because he was sure he was going to be the one they chose.
However, Bing's gaze shifted elsewhere in the room, and he walked away from Not Tom. He had different plans.
The clone let out a small sigh of relief, but still watched Bing closely.
He stalked over to Tomatoredd, watching as he cowered in the corner.
"I'm taking the tall one," Bing said to Larry, whom replied with a nod.
The assistant walked over and yanked the shivering amalgamate off the ground, causing Not Tom to go into panic mode.
He stood up quickly, shaking his head.
"No! Take me instead!" He exclaimed.
Torm's eyes widened and he frowned. "Stay down, you idiot!" He whispered harshly.
Not Tom didn't want to listen. He wasn't going to watch as his only friend in this horrible place be dragged away.
Bing didn't give him a reply, and sent Larry to take Tomatoredd out of the room. He didn't struggle, which only made it easier for Larry.
"No!! Leave him alone! Take me instead!!" Not Tom yelled, clearly on the verge of tears.
He swung to attack Bing, who dodged.
Not Tom growled and charged at the man when suddenly he felt a sharp stinging pain in his side, causing him to fall down to the ground.
Bing put the tazor he was holding back into his pocket, and then turned to face the other clones.
"Does anyone else want to try and be a hero?" He asked.
Silence.
"That's what I thought,"
Bing walked out of the room, locking the door behind him.
Scribble hesitantly crawled over to the figure on the floor.
"you,, okAY??" The child asked, tilting his head to the side.  He nudged Not Tom softly when he didn't reply.
All of a sudden, a growl was heard, and Not Tom slowly picked himself off the floor.
He felt...different.
And not just because he was tazed, oh no. This was a new sensation that he had never felt before.
It was something akin to anger, adrenaline, and fear all mixed together. He didn't know what this feeling was, but it hurt.
The pain ran from the center of his chest and coursed through his veins all the way down to the soles of his feet.
The other three clones watched in horror as Not Tom started to get taller- the sounds of his bones popping, cracking and rearranging themselves made them wince.
Not Tom let out screams as horns grew out of his head, and his dull fingernails turned into long, lethal black claws.
He wasn't sure what was happening, and soon he forgot about all of the pain and other things that were on his mind.
He only had one worry now;
Tomatoredd.
The monster charged at the locked door, slamming into it with all of its body weight. It took a few tries but eventually the door broke down. 
He ran down the hallway, searching for the lost red head. He tried to call out his name but all that came out was growls and whines.
Not Tom grew more worried as he paced the confusing hallways, and still couldn't find his friend.
His eyes widened as he heard Tomatoredd's familiar voice down the hall. The monster sniffed the air and then followed the voice, until he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his foot.
It yelped and stumbled away from broken glass on the floor, that had come from a broken camera.
He had been here before.
He continued to follow the voice until it lead him to a strange dark room, with an operating table and some equipment on a stand next to it. Strapped onto the table was the frightened amalgamate, and next to him stood the creators.
The monster immediately recognized them, and charged at the creators with a loud roar.
Bing and Larry screamed, scrambling away from the monster and searching for weapons.
"Where's the dart gun??!" Bing shouted.
"I don't have it!!" Larry answered.
"Oh dammit Larry!! I thought you did!!"
"Just use the tazor!"
"Hell no!! I'm not getting close to that thing!"
Meanwhile, Not Tom was able to use his claws to free Tomatoredd from the straps on the table.
The red head got up and quickly stepped away from the monster, much to his dismay.
How could he show Tomatoredd it was him? He couldn't exactly talk...
He got down on all fours and crawled over to him carefully, looking into his eyes.
Tomatoredd started hyperventilating, and he dashed away from Not Tom, and ran out of the room.
"He's getting away!" Bing yelled, about to chase after the clone before Not Tom used his tail to knock him down.
He was about to get out of the room when he felt a seething pain in his side.
Larry had gotten close enough once he was distracted to ram one of the sharp tools into his side.
The monster cried out in pain and swatted at the assistant with his claws, skittering out of the room to save himself.
In a panicked state, he ran all the way up some stairs, into a new area he didn't recognized.
It had red carpeted floors, beige walls, and it smelled like popcorn.
Not Tom started to feel the sensation again, but there was more fear than adrenaline or anger.
He felt his horns start to go back into his head, his large frame shrink, and his bones pop back into place.
He had no time to react to this, and had just fallen onto the floor, gripping the bleeding wound at his side.
Not Tom started to see little black dots, and before he knew it, he was out.

((Eyy I didn't proof read, sorry))