Not Tom's eyes widened as the door opened to reveal the two creators, who looked just as shocked as he was.
"What are they doing out of their rooms?" Bing asked his assistant harshly.
A chill ran up Not Tom's spine, simply from the tone of his creator's voice.
It was an odd feeling, seeing the person who created you face to face.
He knew that Tom, the real Tom, didn't really have a father anymore. Were Bing and Larry considered his...parents?
Not Tom wasn't sure what parents were supposed to be like, but he was almost certain that they weren't supposed to be angry upon meeting you in person for the first time.
"I thought you said you locked all the doors!!!" Bing yelled, turning to look at Larry.
"I did! I swear!!" Larry protested. "I don't know how they got out!"
"Well don't just stand there!" Bing growled. "Sedate them!"
Larry nodded, pulling two syringes out of his coat pocket.
Not Tom whimpered and bit his lip, backing into a corner. He jumped a bit when he felt Tomatoredd grab his hand.
"N-No, wait, you don't understand! Please, just let us talk!" Not Tom pleaded.
His grip on Tomatoredd's hand tightened when he saw that Larry was only getting closer.
"Don't make this any harder than it needs to be..." the man spoke softly, holding up his hands.
Not Tom shook his head rapidly, and kept backing away until he hit the wall of the small room.
This was it. Their attempt at escaping had failed. They were all destined to rot in a white room, under the power of a creator that didn't see them as humans.
Hell, he wasn't even sure if he thought of himself as a human anymore.
Tomatoredd tried to defend them both, raising the heavy wrench he was holding.
"S-stay back!" The red head threatened.
Larry frowned, pausing a bit.
"Put. The wrench. Down," he spoke slowly. "We both know that you aren't going to win this fight. Just give it up."
Surprisingly to Not Tom, the timid amalgamate lunged forward, attacking the other man with the wrench.
Larry grunted as he was struck in the face with the wrench. He stumbled back, dropping the needle full of the sedative.
Not Tom took this chance to run past the man, as his abilities were hindered.
Tomatoredd pushed past Bing, running down the hall with Not Tom close behind.
However, he could sense that this wasn't the last time he would see his creators.
The two clones dashed down the confusing hallways, making sharp turns in every which way they could.
Not Tom didn't look back once, but he swore he heard footsteps echoing behind them, despite how many times they twisted and turned.
His chest was starting to burn from running so fast, but he dared not stop. He didn't want to find out what would happen to them if he let Bing and Larry catch up to them.
Suddenly, Not Tom felt a sharp pain run down his leg, that started at his thigh. He yelped, coming to an abrupt stop.
Once he looked down at his leg, he found a dart sticking out of his skin.
He noticed that Tomatoredd had also slowed down, leaning against a wall.
The brunette's gaze shifted towards Bing and Larry, who were not to far behind he and the other clone.
"A dart gun...?" He mumbled as his vision started to blur.
"That's...fffucking cheap."
Not Tom didn't feel it when his body hit the hard ground.
He was out like a light way before it happened.

((Hey, sorry this chapter is significantly shorter than the others I've written. I'm sick right now, and I have no motivation, but it's been a while since I've updated so I wanted to fill the space, you know?))