Sequel Part 79 ~ Sweetest Sin

LONG PART FOR YOU GUYS! . . I HOPE YOU ENJOY! . . THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING! MUCH L.O.V.E xxx

~ Jaylah's point of view ~

"Jeremy, wait! . . . can I talk to you alone for a second?"

"Yea sure"

We walk upstairs to my bedroom. Jeremy closes the door behind him. "What's up?"

"About tonight . . I don't think it'll work . . mom's not in a very good mood, she said she's not feeling well . . she doesn't wanna go anywhere tonight . . I really tried, Jeremy"

"Oh man . . . well . . . then I'll take him somewhere"

"Where will you take him?" I ask, hoping to get an answer. He just smiles at me, knowing that I'm dying to know. "I'll take him somewhere outside . . I don't know . . we'll see"

"Are you really gonna kiss Jaden?" I ask, smiling from ear to ear. He lets out a sigh and takes a seat on the bed. "Well, actually, I tried kissing him last night but it was a huge fail . . he didn't really want to kiss me back"

"What makes you so sure that he will kiss you tonight?"

"I don't know . . . hope dies last, right?"

"You really like Jaden, huh?"

"Yea . . I mean, we don't know each other that well . . but . . I really do like him . . he laughs at my jokes, he opens up to me . . I can open up to him . . and if I may say so, Jaden is so good looking . . it hurts . . you know what I mean?"

"No . . not really . . . I guess he looks ok . . but he's my brother, you know? I think he's ugly and he think's I'm ugly . . that's just how it is" I say, laughing.

Jeremy laughs. "Ugly, yea . . maybe in another universe . . but on this planet, Jaden is most definitely the cutest guy I've ever met"

"Aww . . I'm about to melt . . I never in a million years expected you and Jaden to end up together . . like . . I barely know you and now you're hanging out with my brother, being cute and shit . . I totally ship you two . . like for real . . you're the cutest thing ever! . . it's like you came into Jaden's life just at the right time to mend his broken heart"

"Well . . . I hope we end up together . . . there's still his wife, though . . but I would totally support him if he decides to go back to her . . he still loves her and who am I to stop him, you know? . . I just hope Jaden knows that I'm not superficial . . I fell in love with girls . . I fell in love with guys . . I'm someone to really fall for a person if I decide to put my heart into it . . and with Jaden, it's like . . I saw him and I was like, woah . . I gotta have him . . . you know?"

"Excuse me while I freakin' melt right here on this floor!! . . you're the cutest thing and I really hope for you and Jaden that you two get a chance . . who knows what tomorrow brings but I'm all for you two . . . he's a really sensitive person and his heart breaks very easily . . please take care of him, ok?"

"Most definitely . . . I don't plan on hurting him . . . and I hope that he doesn't plan on hurting me . . like I said, if I fall for someone, I fall pretty damn hard"

"If he won't kiss you tonight, please don't take it personally . . he's very insecure about what he wants sometimes . . . and I guess the drama with his wife doesn't help much either . . . be patient with him . . if he really wants it, he'll come around"

"Yea . . I guess all I can do is give him time"

"Time is important . . you're the first guy in his life . . it's new to him"